Very nice place, and very friendly stuff

Very nice place, very clean. Staff was very friendly. My uncle did spend in this facility, many, many years. Repeatedly he told to me that Temescal Manor is going to be his home for good. I'm surprised to see here negative reference from [Removed]. During many visits I'd learn from my uncle about other patients. [Removed] Aunt, very nice lady was 103 years old when she died. Family would not even visit her. How they would know about the fact that Aunt was left to herself most of the time if they where not there?

It's great for my loved one, she loves it!!

It's great for my loved one, she loves it!! It's a very clean place, and the staff is so friendly. Everyone is really friendly. I would recommend them to anyone.

Don't use this Residential Care Facility

Our Aunt was left to herself most of the time. She died of malnutrition and dehydration. I've reported the finding on the death certificate to the State of California Health License Department. The conclusion was "not enough facts to proceed". Please don't put your loved ones into this place.

Very nice place and atmosph...

Very nice place and atmosphere pleasant. no awake staff which is a big concern for my situation.

Very nice. I believe Grandma would l...

Very nice. I believe Grandma would like the feel of this home. Very clean. Living Room area felt a little small but otherwise was a very nice place.

Temescal Manor provides a safe and healthy environment for the elderly. We are committed to providing a compassionate, caring and homelike environment. A place geared toward the achievement of a higher level of functional independence.

Our staff is caring, highly trained and skilled in providing assistance in the activity of daily living.

Our goal is excellent service to our residents.