SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta - Hiram, GA

SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta - Hiram, GA has yet not published prices.

• Companionship & Conversation
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Laundry

Great Nursing Care

I am thankful for the wonderful care I received during my hospital stay. I am glad Synergy was available to provide in home care for me while I recuperated. The nurses were caring, nice, respectful and on time.

SUPERB Care

Owner is very professional and believes in doing all she can to help anybody and everybody who needs assistance and care. Caregivers are nice and believes in giving full attention to their clients. Highly recommends Synergy Home Care of NW Atlanta Hiram, GA.

Quality Home Care!!

Everyone that I have spoken to, who has utilized the services of Synergy Home Care, have nothing but good things to say about them. Common sentiments are that they are a very high quality home care organization, that takes a personal interest in their clients. I would recommend Synergy Home Care to my most cherished and beloved relatives.

The BEST!

Excellent, personalized care for my Grandfather! The caregivers are excellent with him and the office staff is always accommodating to his needs. They treat him just like family so that he's comfortable with the assistance that allows him to remain in his home instead of a nursing home.

We would not use this service again!!

The caregiver that came out to the house was sweet, however she did not help with what we expected. She was supposed to help with minor household jobs and all she did was sit around and talk about herself. She did not seem to show respect to my mom. When we set up the service we did let them know what we were looking for but it seems they were not able to follow through on this.

Stellar Service!

The staff here is stellar. They are rock stars. The office staff is great about keeping me informed with the needs of my loved ones. They always go over and above to make sure that my loved one feels safe and is happy. When they come in the home they treat my home with respect. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a good caregiver for there loved ones.

Choosing SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta means that you will receive a care plan based on your specific needs. If you are a senior who lives alone, our Companionship and Courtesy Care services might be exactly what you need. We can also provide Alzheimer’s care, infant care and care for children with special needs. Our personal care options are also wonderful for anyone in need of personal attention or help around the house. No matter what your needs, we have a compassionate caregiver and an ideal care solution for you or your loved one. SYNERGY Homecare is the most trusted name in the business!

At SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta, we are supported by an enthusiastic care team. Each caregiver brought aboard is screened and submits to a background investigation. Additionally, we are GA licensed and fully insured. Every caregiver who works for SYNERGY HomeCare of NW Atlanta is covered under our professional liability insurance. We provide care and peace of mind 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.