Right at Home - Woodstock, GA

Right at Home - Woodstock, GA has yet not published prices.

Nice Caregivers!!

I have no complaints about this company and the care they have been providing my husband. The staff are always on time to our appointment and very professional in there work. They have been easy to work with and I look forward to continue to using there services. I would also recommend them to anyone in need of a home health company for there loved one.

Helpful Caregivers

The help and caregiver has been good and we have been pleased with the outcome. The caregiver is a sitter and everything from staying with my dad and helping my mom with light things around the house. They have been really good at understanding my dad and my mom. I would recommend them to family and friends.

When I came home from the hospital the caregiver that I had hired did not show up. I needed someone immediately!
In my groggy state I started looking for someone and found Right at Home. [Removed] came to see me that day and set me up with service. I got someone right away and [Removed] was always in the background in case of questions. Everything went smoothly. My caregiver did so much more than I expected and we became friends. I had to end our relationship when I was able to drive. Yaaay! If I had to do it over again I would choose Right at Home.

This is a good care service!!!

We used this service prior to mom having to go into rehab. The caregivers were good. They showed up on time and assisted mom with everything she needed. We had no problem with them and we would use this service again.

They were great. Janice was wonderful.

They were great. Janice was wonderful. I thought they did a good job. We were pretty happy with them.

Pleasant experience

So far, things are going well with this agency. The caregiver that they sent was very nice and she was attentive. The administrative staff was very nice too and they accommodated our needs. We had a pleasant experience.

Everything with the agency has gone pretty smooth.

Everything with the agency has gone pretty smooth. They are reliable, and we haven't had any issues with billing or anything like that.

would use them

Wonderful people! Morgan was my mom's caretaker for just a very short time until my mother's passing. Morgan was kind and compassionate. She also played with my three dogs and helped with housework while I was running errands, I was relieved to know mom was in great hands with Morgan. The company was wonderful to work with in scheduling. Quick response time when I had any questions. I would highly recommend Right at Home to anyone who has a loved one they want to entrust with quality care.

Home care for Mom

My mother, who is 90, lives with my husband and me. She cannot be left alone due to health issues and problems with her short term memory. Having a Right At Home professional spend two mornings a week with her have given us a much needed respite. We are comfortable knowing we can leave the house to take care of errands, etc., and do not worry about her safety. This care enables us to take care of her in our home.

They come into our house to provide c...

They come into our house to provide care. They do everything we ask.

The cost is a little high, but they're all high.

There is nothing to be said about activities.

They all seem like very caring individuals. They are all very friendly, very personable, seem to care about the people.

I don't like the fact that we don't like the person all of the time, but it may be because we don't use them for all that many hours.

Good experience

Things have worked out very well with Right at Home! The caregivers they sent were friendly and professional, and I felt comfortable with them. They have been prompt and reliable, and able to provide the care that we needed them for!

First experience

It all depends on who you get. At first we started out with a real young one who was only nineteen, but now we have an older caregiver and she is fantastic! They haven’t missed any appointments with us so far.

Friendly and professional caregivers

Overall our experience with the Right at Home service was a good one! The caregivers were all very friendly and professional and took great care of my loved one! The only difficulty we ran into was that the owner liked to bill us weekly, but only cashed the checks once a month, which made our bookkeeping more difficult than it needed to be.

Outstanding caregivers

We used two different caregivers for overnight care and both were outstanding in professionalism, skills, and personality.

There isn't anything I would have done differently, they are the best.

Wanda is a God Send. We love her, she is wonderful. We have the same three caregivers all the time. They know exactly what to do and are very knowledgeable. We have never had any problems with people showing up on time or anything like that. There isn't anything I would have done differently, they are the best.

It was just what the doctor ordered.

It was a really nice service. It was just what the doctor ordered. I used to be an in-home caregiver for twenty years and I can say from experience this was a great organization. They did a wonderful job.