Certified Home Care of Georgia - Marietta, GA

Certified Home Care of Georgia - Marietta, GA has yet not published prices.

Started good but having some hiccups.

It started off very well, I had two people working for us that we related well to. Things started to fall apart, they were telling me they weren't getting paid, and they were going to the bbb, the office denied this, it seemed like they were getting partial payments. When I had people coming out things were fine. I have had problems with getting people to come out, I interviewed one woman and seemed like things were going to work out. She was supposed to come on Monday but then got sick, I haven't heard anything now for two weeks. The caregivers we had, were great. I was expecting them to continue to follow up with me and they didn't. I would be hesitant to recommend them now.

Certified Home Care of Georgia is locally owned and headquartered in Lawrenceville Georgia. We are licensed by the Department of Community Health and accredited by the Better Business Bureau. We have been providing care to families across Metro Atlanta for over 4 years.

At Certified Home Care we aim to make a lasting impression on the Care we provide in the comfort of your home or any place call home. Caregivers will assist you in bathing, dressing, oral care, monitoring oxygen, light housekeeping, laundry, doctor's appointment, grocery shopping, medication reminder, disabled and bed bound care, positioning, companionship, exercise, ambulation, errands, taking out the trash and more.

We focus on personalizing the care to your preference by listening to your needs, it allows us to match you with the right caregiver, so that the care you received can be tailored to fit your lifestyle.

Here at Certified Home Care of Georgia we don't simply send our caregivers to provide care, we stay in close contact with families and loved ones to assure that the highest quality of care is being met or exceed expectation.

We take great pride in hiring and selecting caregivers who are Certified Nurse Assistant with the State of Georgia. Caregivers undergo a rigorous pre-employment screening including a Level 1 back ground check.

Our rates are economically structured to fit your pocket; giving you the Best Care at an affordable rate.

Caregivers are available: Hourly, Days, Night, Holiday, Weekends, Temporary, Long Term & Live In.