Synergy HomeCare - Conroe, TX has yet not published prices.

• 24 hour care
  • Meal Preparation
  • Transfer Assistance
  • Mobility Assistance

Overall Satisfied with This Home Care Agency

Our experiences with this home care agency was a mixed one, but overall a good experience. I will say there needs to be better communication between the agency, and the caregivers. They showed up late twice, and another one didn't wanna clean. I thought that was part of their jobs, but she didn't do it. They did a good job overall. There is room for some improvements, but I would recommend this home care agency.

Andrea Mosher

Thank you for your feedback! Communication means everything to us and we want to hear where we can improve. Yes, we can do "light" housekeeping and we apologize if your provider did not adhere to the care instructions. If you would like to call to advise when this occurrence happened, we would be happy to address the issue.

A great service

I cannot say enough about how great the caregivers at this service have been. They explained everything up front when we first set up the service. They have gone above and beyond to help myself and my parents. .

Satisfied with This Home Care

My mother is doing well with this home care agency. They are providing my mother with good care. The care giver we have is very helpful. She helps with cooking,cleaning, and personal care. Everything has worked out very well, and I'am very pleased.

Andrea Mosher

Thank you so much! We appreciate your feedback.

Helpful Caregiver

We have not used them in awhile but when we did have them come tour home it went quite well. They caregiver was able to sit with my mom and provide companionship. I showed her around the home and where to food is. We had no problem when she was watching my mom. I believe she was a good fit for my mom.

Thank you for your review.

Rough start but they have worked things out for us!

We had some bumps along the way after setting up home care with Synergy HomeCare. We had to move some staff in and out.However, they have done a great job addressing all of our concerns and working out all of the kinds. They have been very resourceful and helpful during this time with our loved one.

Andrea Mosher

We are so glad to hear we were able to work out the 'bumps' and you were happy with our services. Thank you for your feedback!

They have been fantastic!

They have been fantastic!

Thank you!

Two years ago we began a journey with our mother. Her decline as been slow and the basic changes we helped her make were simple and productive until recently. We contact A place for Mom. The response was immediate. As we support our mother through this journey we are thankful for the support offered to us. Our choice of home care and the Synergy company has so far been just what we need at this time and Mom herself is so very happy with the program.

Andrea Mosher

Thank you so much for your review!

Couldn't do it without Synergy Home Care

I am very pleased with the professionalism and care Synergy has given to my Aunt Evelyn. Needing this type of care has been difficult for our family but Andrea and her team have ensured the process seamless for us. I highly recommend Synergy to anyone needing home health care.

Andrea Mosher

Thank you for your review! Your feedback is much appreciated.

almost perfect

Synergy has met all our needs. I will recommend to any one don't put it off . I withhold half star no one is perfect.but Synergy is very close

More Than Peace of Mind

Getting a weekend caregiver for my mom was a task I didn't relish. Since I no longer live in my hometown, I knew nothing about which way to turn. A Place for Mom was the perfect source.
My mother's caregiver could even get her to go outside for a walk around her yard! Yea! And, now, they have found common ground.
Though only for a few hours on Sat. And Sun., my sister and I have that time with our own families, my mom has someone to check on her, and it's a growing relationship between the two.
Synergy has been the best that we all could have hoped for!

Thank you for your review.

SYNERGY HomeCare provides non-medical Personal Assistance Services to clients of all ages, right in their own homes.

Our mission at SYNERGY HomeCare is to offer the highest quality of life and independence that is attainable to our clients and their families. A short list of the services we provide include: Companionship, Light Housekeeping, Medication Reminders, Incidental Transportation, Meal Preparation, Bathing & Grooming Assistance, Respite Care and much more.

All of our caregivers are screened, bonded and insured; which allows us to properly match our client's home care needs with the best possible personal care attendant. SYNERGY HomeCare is an A+ Rate Agency with the Home Care Standards Bureau and is licensed for Personal Assistance Services by the Texas Department of Aging and Disability Services (DADS).

Creating synergy between clients, families and caregivers is the cornerstone of the SYNERGY HomeCare philosophy. Together, we can create a more valuable home care option for clients and their families than any one person could do individually. For more information, please contact us today!!