Synergy Home Care - Bellevue, WA has yet not published prices.

Very Good Overall

Overall, I would say that SYNERGY is doing well for my loved one. However, we were surprised to find that the director, who we interviewed with and who really helped sway our decision to go with Synergy, left the job a few weeks ago. It definitely caused some alarm and confusion, but I hope that it will work out, and they will continue doing well for us.

Too many mishaps

It was one mishap after another with SYNERGY Home Care. During the interview, I made them aware that I had a dog. They send a lady that was petrified of dogs. I restrained my dog and left for a few hours to get some me time while she watched over my husband who has Alzheimer's. Locking my dog up made me feel upset during my time away. The next time they sent a girl who was 20 minutes late. No ID, no identification. She did do a good job and the dog loved her and I had a nice day. I called two days later and requested the same girl and they said she was already scheduled at the time I needed her. So I waited until she was available. Then when she was scheduled to show up to my house she didn't show up. So I called him to inquire where she was and he stated he didn't know where she was. I canceled the service. They were very disorganized. I did not like the way they ran their company.

Good service, but communication could improve

My parents are doing reasonably well with Synergy home care. Our primary issue, however, is the fact that the caregiver that has come in to replace their former caregiver could be more self motivated. This is a rather minor issue and we are working through this. Besides that, we are pleased.

Care for mom at home

I was very happy with this service for the care in a home for my mom. We were happy knowing that someone was helping watch over my mom and keep her company and was nice and responsible for assisting in her needs. She was on time and friending and caring. We would recommend this service to other families for good in home care.

Father's care at home

We are happy with the good care that this service does provide. The caretaker does help with some personal needs to help out cooking, cleaning, We did have to address an issue that my father only wanted a female caretaker. They were helpful and willing to improve little things when addressed. I would recommend this service overall and they did end up going above and beyond,

Awarded "2013 Best of Home Care" by Home Care Pulse