Synergy Home Care - Beaverton, OR has yet not published prices.

Only Used Them For A Month

We were only in this area for about a month. But the time that we used their services was good. They kept the appointments never had to reschedule. The caregiver that was sent out was professional kind and caring. I would recommend them.

In home care for mom

I am happy with the service that I have received here. We like the care takers. that we have gotten here. She is helpful with my mother's needs around the house. and her personal needs. We have found her to be a good active companion to her. She is doing light cooking for mom. The services are a great value and highly recommended.

They seem very knowledgeable and caring. They are very nice and easy to work with. The caregiver they chose to help with my mom is working out well. My mom and [Removed] are getting along very well.
Very pleased at this time.

A Great Experience

The service was for my mother and it was a great experience. I called them up and they had someone come out right away for twice a week to just help with little things. Overall it was a really good experience.

I'm pleased with Synergy home care. T...

I'm pleased with Synergy home care. They have taken good care of my mother. Staff is always friendly and on time. The services and care they provide is really good.