SWEET HOME ADULT CARE HOME LLC - Peoria, AZ

Truly a "Sweet Home"

I'm so happy to have my loved one at Sweet Home. Caregivers regularly go above and beyond to meet residents needs. I am able to communicate well with them regarding care needs for my loved one. A doctor comes to the home, eliminating the need to transport to most specialists. We are working together to provide and increase activities that my loved one enjoys. Very understanding and caring staff.

Sweet Home ACH, is located in an upper-scale neighborhood of North-West Valley, bordering Sun City. Besides providing the best care possible to all our residents, helping them with their every needs, we also think it is very important for them not to forget the feeling of being home, so we do our best to provide our residents with all the proper privacy. Sweet Home loves to live-up to it's name, and our residents agree there is nothing sweeter then our everyday home cooked meals, respecting diets and preferences of each individual resident. And to top all up, we do it all with dignity and respect.