SUPERIOR RESIDENCES OF BRANDON MEMORY CARE - Brandon, FL

SUPERIOR RESIDENCES OF BRANDON MEMORY CARE - Brandon, FL has yet not published prices.

Not my favorite!

I toured Superior Residences because it is close to my home. I did not like it because they had things like a set bathroom time, where they would take the residents to the bathroom at the same time rather when they have to go. it was not what we were looking for.

Great place, might need more staff to supervise residents!

Very nice ALF/Nursing home/Day care facility, very clean & modern. Smells great. The staff is super friendly. My mom was here for about 3 weeks attending the Day Care program (Monday thru Friday 6 hours daily) & was not so happy to be there. She basically only speaks Spanish now a days & could not communicate much there. On her 3rd week at the daycare she was [Removed] by another resident during one of the activities so we did not bring her back ever again. They did make arrangements to move the other resident to another side of the facility, we just didn't feel comfortable leaving mom there any longer.

Good Experience

So far I would rate them a five all categories. The big difference between this one and the other service we used was the staffing. Having more people on staff gives them a better ability to help residents and this is a very important part of why we use a service.