Hacienda Del-Rey - Litchfield Park, AZ

Good

My sister's stay here was overall a good experience. She really likes to take her walks though and unfortunately she was not able to walk the grounds at this facility. The staff is very personable and so are the residents in the community. The only thing that stuck out to me though was that I wish they separated the residents by their levels of care more so that my sister could participate in more things and did not feel excluded at times.

Great Care and Comfort

This is a very nice community for the good care that my mom is receiving from the nice staff. We like knowing that the community is clean and they have a nice menu to healthy meals. There are activiites for the residents that want to participate. We would recommend this community for a good value and the care of a loved one.

I took a tour!

When I toured Hacienda Del Rey, I also thought it was aa nice place. The person that took me around was read with information and very accommodating. They really worked with our schedule and we had a great experience, but it was not the best fit for my father. We wanted something with more personal one on one care.

Good experience.

My mother lived here before passing and they were supportive during that difficult time. It was a positive experience with them overall.

I would never hesitate to recommend this community!!!

My dad has passed away since moving into Hacienda Del-Rey. This was a great place while he was there. The staff were great and I am glad he was at this community. They offer great care to the residents. I cannot say enough about this place. I also wanted to thank A Place for Mom for referring us to this community.

Hacienda Del Rey

My mom is currently a resident @ Hacienda Del Ray; recovering from hip replacement surgery. The Caregivers are very good and listen to family needs and requests. I am a little dissapointed in the Administrative staff. Richard, was quick to get you in the door, but doesn't make an effort to follow-up or listen to input from family. Apparently some key persons (LeAnne - Admin & Melanie - LPN) are no longer with the facility, and we were not notified of the change in critical contact staff.

Grandma's Home

We couldn't be happier with hacienda del ray! After being thrown into a situation of needing somewhere for Grandma to go due to the care she was receiving, finding hacienda was a huge blessing. They have thought of literally everything you could imagine doing for your loved one and wrapped it up in a beautiful 10,000 square foot home. A wide variety of home cooked meals, individual laundry service (with sanitation between loads), help with personal care, medicine monitoring, on site nurse, activities, birthday parties, the list goes on and on. And the management staff is phenomenal. I can't say enough of the huge load lifted from my shoulders knowing she is so well taken care of.