Sunol Creek Memory Care - Pleasanton, CA

Great Place

Sunol Creek is a great place. My mother has been very comfortable here. Of course there was a period of adjustment but then she settled right in. I was apprehensive about placing her but she was no longer safe at home. Here, she is safe and well cared for.

Review of Sunol Creek Memory Care

What a wonderful experience! [Name removed] truly loves what she is doing. Her compassion for the residents and incoming residents is genuine. On this journey of placing my mother in memory care, it is comforting to find a place that is so welcoming. After visiting other facilities this is where I want my mother.

Frontier Management

Thank you for your kind review! We're so happy you found Sunol Creek to be welcoming and our compassion is certainly genuine :D

I toured this community

I went on a tour here and it was good the staff was friendly. They answered all of my questions. It was a very nice place. It was clean and nice. It just was going to to far out for my sister's and I to make sure she could get back and forth to doctors. In her car since we all have trucks. Just wasn't a good fit.

Frontier Management

Hi, we are so pleased you enjoyed your visit to Sunol Creek Memory Care! If you ever need anything else from us, please feel free to give us a call or stop by.

Great Care

This community is beautiful. The staff is extrememly careing and helpful. The food is very good. I am happy with the activities that they off my dad. I think that care is great. I recommend this care for other families.

Wonderful Care

A outstanding community for anyone. The staff and care are excellent. They offer alot of great activities. A very clean enviroment. I would recommend to anyone.

I cannot say enough wonderful things about Sunol Creek Memory Care. All of the staff are wonderful, From [Removed], the director through the caregivers themselves. I trust them to care for my father implicitly. My father has been living at Sunol Creek for a year now and I truly do not have to worry about him. I was terrified to not have him living with me because I wouldn't know if he was being treated with respect and kindness. I don't have to worry about that at Sunol Creek. They go above and beyond, and I am so happy to have them care for my father.

its been so sad, I will move my parent to a better place, Friendliness only goes so far when your parent
is not provided the level of care for which you are paying. Beware, some items listed in the marketing material I have never seen take place yet and it has been about a year now.

The building is beautiful just wish they would hire some staff so they could interact with the
residents the way the marketing material describes instead of park them in front of
that big TV.

This would be the perfect place. Pricey without help from insurance

The care givers complain about having to clean up after my Parent , The activity director quit, they made a marketing person their director, They keep raising the price.

very great, only activities can be improved

My mom has only been there for a month and a half. They've gotten a new activity director, but up until now the activity has been lacking. Hopefully with the new director that will change. The people there are very nice, my moms room and the entire place is always very clean, the food is very good, etc. I really like everything. The only thing I'm not totally thrilled about is the activities, but like I said I see that turning around.

Sunol Creek Memory Care has been amazing!

Sunol Creek Memory Care has been amazing! They are doing a really good job. I can't think of anything I want done better. They don't need to improve anything, a five out of five for sure! We are very happy.

mother in law

like it, nice place but there have been some issues.

Great for people who are we...

Great for people who are well along with memory loss but who can respond to activities and stimulation. Beautiful new facility.

Very friendly. Lovely care...

Very friendly. Lovely care facility. More than I can afford but very interested in their respite care

Great Place for Tom

My husband was the first person to move in to this new home. From our first tour and interview to today when they had Easter Brunch for the families...we have been very happy with the place and the people... They treat everyone as their family and customize their program for each individual... We couldn't be happier and thank A Home for Mom for finding this place for us ...

Sunol Creek Memory Care in Pleasanton offers a beautiful and vibrant community, comprised of two distinct small neighborhoods which provides a feeling of home and comfort to both residents and families. Our professional and devoted staff understand that Alzheimer’s and other related memory loss is progressive and constantly changing, we believe that by providing a personalized program specific to the needs of our residents we are able to improve their overall sense of purpose and well-being.