SunnyBrook at Burlington - Burlington, IA

This facility seems to be run very well

We chose this facility for my Dad and so far it’s been great. It worked out well when placing him in a room because now he has a view of a nearby farm and doesn’t have to look at a parking lot. The staff has been really good with us. They helped us understand the entire process and they got my Dad moved in quickly and efficiently. The staff has also been very good with answering any questions our family might have. They have a calendar that they put out each month that’s filled with activities for the residents to do and there seems to be a good variety. They’ve made it really easy to understand everything that’s going on in case someone wants to participate. I recommend them.

Needs room for improvement!!

My loved one has recently moved into this community and I have to say there is room for improvement. They have had a huge turn over in the staff since my mother has moved in and it has made things unorganized and difficult. The food is defiantly not what it once was and has is loosing its quality it once had because of the turnover . I am hoping they find some more stable staff that know what they are doing.

SunnyBrook could be a great option for your loved one!

The community at SunnyBrook of Burlington was very nice and well kept. The staff that offered the tour were very friendly and kind. They were able to address all of my concerns and questions. They offer a variety of activities scheduled on the Activities Calendar for the residents to enjoy. They take residents on outings into the community. They drop them off and then come back to pick them up. We choose another community because they did not offer the level of care that dad needed.

SunnyBrook gets our recommendation!!

They keep the community clean but I think they could do a little better job on my mom's apartment. The staff are great. There is good communication and they are helpful. She likes the food. Mom does not yet participate in any activities but we hope this will change once she settles in more.

A Very Nice Place

The SunnyBrook of Burlington is a very nice place. I can't rate the activities because my loved one did not participate it them. As I stated above, SunnyBrook of Burlington is a nice place. I would definitely recommend this community.