SunnyBrook at Ft. Madison - Fort Madison, IA

My father-in-law was a resident of Sunnybrook in Ft. Madison for almost 3 years. Prior to moving to Sunnybrook, his health was poor and he was hospitized monthly. He enjoyed the social aspect of visiting and playing cards with his friends at Sunnybrook. His mental and physical health also improved while at Sunnybrook. We credit Sunnybrook with giving us a couple more years with him.

I have lived here at Sunny Brook for almost 2 years. I enjoy getting my room cleaned and my laundry taken care of. I come and go as I please. I love the trips we take to the different casinos every month.

Frontier Management

Sunnybrook Of Ft. Madison - Fort Madison, Ia Resident, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Sunnybrook at Ft. Madison. We always love to receive great feedback.

I enjoy the personnel all the staff takes very good care of me. Some times I don't enjoy the food it is improving though.

Frontier Management

Thank you for taking the time to rate your experience with Sunnybrook at Ft. Madison!

Sunny Brook fits my need perfectly. The staff is always friendly. I love not having to worry about my laundry or housekeeping needs, they take care of it all for me.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback, Sunnybrook Of Ft. Madison - Fort Madison, Ia Resident. We strive to provide excellent care to our residents at Sunnybrook at Ft. Madison.

I'm very well taken care of, the staff is always friendly and very helpful. I'm very lucky to be able to live here. I have made some wonderful friends as well.

Frontier Management

Thanks for the feedback, Louise. We strive to provide excellent the absolute best care to our residents at Sunnybrook at Ft. Madison. You really made our day today.

It is an excellent facility for anyone needing extra help. It is very clean. The food is excellent, and if I do not like what the choice of the day is I just order off the menu. The bus for activities and transportation needs is a great asset. The staff and management is very friendly, and always helpful when I need it.

Frontier Management

Thank you, Janet, for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide to our residents at Sunnybrook at Ft. Madison. You really made our day today.

Great place

A great place. Staff are very friendly and welcoming. Residents look happy and always busy.

Frontier Management

Smarts, thank you for leaving this detailed feedback about your experience with Sunnybrook at Ft. Madison. You really made our day today.

I'm just pleasantly surprised with it.

I'm just pleasantly surprised with it. When you first walk in it looks so homey right from the start. Nice areas to sit and eat, and visit. For the most part the food is pretty good, and there have been only a few times she didn't like what they were having, and they are willing to make something else if that is the case. They do a very good job.