Marchbanks Assisted Living & Memory Care - Anderson, SC

I enjoy this place

Marchbanks Assisted Living and Memory Care - Anderson, SC

Staff was very polite and helpful. Staff was very thorough when asked questions pertaining to the community. The community was well kept and very clean. Really considering moving mom into the community if she's unable to stay by herself after rehab.

Marchbanks Assisted Living and Memory Care - Anderson, SC

Marchbanks was a very nice and clean facility. Beautiful décor in and outside the facility. The staff was warm and friendly. High recommendations for anyone's loved one. I placed my mom on the waiting list. No vacancies tell you a lot about the place.

Marchbanks Assisted Living and Memory Care - Anderson, SC

Great Place, clean & friendly.

Very friendly team & great to work with. We appreciate them allowing Lutheran hospice to some. Cynthia, Executive Director is so hands on with staff, families & residents. Always a pleasure to visit this community.

Amazing staff, care, and loving, available staff, on hands care, attentive.

Review of Marchbanks Assisted Living & Memory Care - Anderson, SC

I find communication between myself (caretaker of resident husband) difficult. No one volunteers any information. Food is very good. Personal hygiene could be better.

Their facility is pretty small

I toured here when I was looking. Their facility is pretty small, and felt a little claustrophobic and cramped. It was kind of far from me as well. They also didn't really have a good place to go outside. It just didn't seem the best fit for us.

The perfect fit

After touring many communities in the Anderson area, MarchBanks by far was the perfect for my mother. Everyone was very pleasant and caring.

Tour

Toured Marchbanks over the weekend with my Father and we are going this week to be placed on the waiting list for a room. Very nice place & people.

We had to move mother in a few weeks ...

We had to move mother in a few weeks ago and she loves it there. Everyone is so friendly, the place is beautiful, smells so nice, food is great and mom's happy. Thank you for helping us find Marchbanks and thank everyone at Marchbanks for all you do.

Great referral

Marchbanks has been great. Thank you for helping me find them.

Tammy Lee

Susan we are so happy you can now call Marchbanks your home. We love having you here.

I have been extremely pleased. They are very clean and friendly.

I have been extremely pleased. They are very clean and friendly. I think they are very reasonable in price. They are quick to respond if there is a need or concern. I haven't had one complaint about the food. When I go up and visit they seem to have plenty of activities going on. We chose them because they were more helpful than the other places we saw, and because of how clean the community was. The only concern I see is putting a mirror on top of a dresser or chest of drawers not attached to the wall, it seems a little dangerous to me.

Great community and open staff

I don't know about the memory care but the activities they do have been helpful. I guess what they could improve on is just making sure that they change their clothes everyday, but that's pretty much it. I think the friendliness of the staff, the openness of the staff and just the deneral feeling of the community there is why we chose it. There's also a higher male to female ratio, it was a much better price fee than the other ones too; it was one set fee instead of room plus the care charge. I know if they go up in the level of care I know what my rate is going to be. Going into this we didn't have a lot of expectations, being the first time dealing with this, but especially with the family, they've worked real well with us.

Nice facility and better priced than others

My mother went in the end of July and she was only there a week before she passed away. Compared to prices at other facilities, they were priced very well compared to them, especially for the facility, it was a very nice facility. The staff was very kind, she enjoyed the meals she has even thouh she was only there a week and the facility was very nice, the appearance, the cleanliness, everything, it was a step above most of the other ones I looked at. She certainly seemed to like it the week she was there and I told her she didn't have to stay if she didn't like it but she did.

Tour was very nice. Complex very larg...

Tour was very nice. Complex very large. Accomadations just remodeled. Lots of info. About many services besides the facility. Hospice, home care etc.

I liked the community and all it had ...

I liked the community and all it had to offer. It seemed to cater more to those requiring a higher level of care.

Magnolia's of Anderson is owned and operated by Schonberg and Associates. Built 10 years ago and licensed for 60 residents, Magnolia's has studio style apartments with walk in showers and offer semi-private and private accommodations. Three homemade meals are served daily in our dining room. We have onsite physical, speech and occupational therapy and a beauty/barber shop. We have an activity program offering a variety of fun activities from in house crafts and socials to outside excursions and more! Transportation is provided to local doctors appointments and shopping and we offer short term respite care for those caregivers needing a break. As a Schonberg property, Magnolia's prides itself for it's warm homelike environment with kind, caring staff who treat each and every resident as though they are family.

"Several times each day, we answer the question, 'Is this in the best interest of each of our residents?' If the answer is yes, then we can't go wrong. This simple operating philosophy is the secret to our continued success." ~David Schonberg