Summer Wood Alzheimer's Special Care Center - Moses Lake, WA

Fabulous facility

This facility has highly exceeded my expectations. They seem to be taking really good care of my Mother and she is really happy here. My mom is always freshly showered with clean clothes on when I visit. The staff is always quick in accommodating her needs. When I was visiting her during meal time the food looked fabulous. They had ham, zucchini, scalloped potatoes, and a brownie. This community is beautiful and I would recommend it to other families.

Calming and friendly!

I took a tour of this community and the feeling that I got from the first time I walked in was a feeling of comfort . The general atmosphere was friendly and comfortable. People were interacting with each other and the staff was great with them.

Summer Wood Alzheimer’s Special Care Center is a free-standing, specialized community that is dedicated to providing a program of care and activity for persons with cognitive limitations related to Alzheimer’s disease or other related dementia. We offer long-term care, short term respite stays and adult day care. A unique feature of our community is 24 hour Licensed Nursing supervision.
We encourage each resident to function at their highest possible level, and we welcome family participation in the care-planning process.
Our atmosphere is warm and inviting – our meals tasty and nutritious – and our staff are specially trained to care for the needs of the Alzheimer’s/dementia resident.
We cannot predict all of the challenges ahead for your loved one, but we are determined to make the best of whatever comes; to help you live in the moment – to take one step at a time. Come visit with us, and discover how special Summer Wood is!