Fieldstone Kennewick - Kennewick, WA has yet not published prices.

Options for care

We toured this community for care. We were not happy that the community was clean. The residents did not seem happy. We did not like that the staff do not work with the residents or try and keep them active. We would not be able to recommend this community to other families for the care of a loved one.

Amazing staff!

My mom's experience is going quite well! The facility is very clean and the staff is friendly and polite, and they are sure to cater to my loved one's needs. When we had a cleaning issue, the staff was sure to fix the issue immediately. The staff is also very good at convincing my mom to participate in activities and have some fun! She is very pleased with her experience!

My sister's care

I like this community for the outstanding care that is given here. The community is clean and my sister likes the nice staff who are attentive. She is enjoying the activities and seems to be please with the meals that are offered. We would recommend other families to this nice place for the care of a family member.

A very good fit!!

So far, I am pleased with the care my husband is receiving. The meals are excellent, they have family dinners once a month and our whole family has eaten there. The staff seem to be very attentive and really include the family in as much as they can, and keep us updated. The building itself is new and they have a lot of seating area. They have a place ith a TV, couches and a fireplace son the residents could interact.

We're at home!

This is a beautiful place and the staff are really caring and understanding. They have so much for the residents to do and have fun. I like that the community is always clean and never any funny smells. The food is okay and my loved one has no complaints. We love it here.

Taking Good Of My Mother

Everything is going very well for my mother, I'am very pleased with this community. This community looks great, they do a very good job of keeping everything nice and clean. The staff is excellent, they are always there if she needs some help. She is trying some activities, they offer many for her to choose from. The food is excellent, she really loves the meals. They are taking good care of my mother. I have already recommended this community and will continue too do so.