My Tour Was a Nice One Overall

I toured this community for my parents, and their need. Everyone went well for the most part, and everyone was kind. From what I saw the community looked nice. The staff I met was nice, and answered my questions. The experience was a nice one overall, but this was not the right fit for my parents.

Everything that we wanted!

The staff has just been outstanding and very helpful with me and my loved one. The community and clean and well kept. This is a newer community and really open and bright. I would say that the staff is super caring. This was exactly what me and my loved one was looking for.

They could not provide housing due to my Dad's medical condition.

A Place for Mom could not have been more helpful and insightful. They were fantastic at being very reassuring in that they let me know I could count on them throughout the entire process.
The Stuart Lodge is a fantastic facility! From my first contact I could see the people there we're very caring reassuring and helpful. This entire process of picking a place for my mother has been made so much easier by A Place for Mom and then also the people at the Stuart Lodge.

Great place

Lovely!

I am just so very pleased, Stuart Lodge is just wonderful.
The staff is wonderful as well, it really feels like one big happy family! They have excellent care and they keep very, very busy with the activities...there is always something going on! I am so relieved, this was a very, very large step and it's gone so smoothly, everyone is so understanding. I'm very happy and my mom loves it, too!

Great!

After looking at a lot of facilities, I found Stuart Lodge was the greatest in all the above categories. It is also a beautiful facility and is very "cheerful". The staff are incredible and the residents very friendly. My husband loves it.

fabulous!

From the moment we got there we found the staff to be very friendly warm, comforting , and caring. The level of care and professionalism was very warm and comforting. These people are committed to every persons needs. They constantly ask how their residents are feeling and what they can do to help, and it is from a place of genuinely caring and wanting to help. I would move in there myself if I could. They are just absolutely fabulous. I cannot say enough good things about them or recommend them highly enough!

This facility is beautiful,...

This facility is beautiful, still a work in progress, but the attention to detail made it feel very homey and inviting. The residents looked happy, well groomed and clean. The current amenities and with the ones to come possibly a dentist and massage therapist will complete the 'all inclusive' theme. Stephanie was a great host, she answered all my questions and provided me with a brochure that captured all the necessary information. All the staff I met was very friendly and it was obvious they enjoyed their jobs. This facility would fill the needs of my parents at their current physical state.

Welcome to Stuart Lodge! We are the Treasure Coast’s premier Assisted Living community. Our unparalleled reputation is founded on high-quality health care services and exceptional lifestyle amenities. Our standards for these services and amenities are upheld by our dedicated and experienced staff.

Stuart Lodge is designed around an Atlantic Coastal Lodge theme, offering the warmth and comfort of home. We truly believe the vision of our founders Sheila Kurtz, Tom Hofmeister and Dave Croson, “Our goal is to win the Heart of every Resident.”