Symphony at Stuart - Stuart, FL

Symphony at Stuart - Stuart, FL has yet not published prices.

Wonderful Assisted Living,DONE FIRST CLASS !!!!!!

My Dad moved into Symphony At Stuart in July and the staff has been wonderful,kind,caring.The place is just beautiful and kept immaculate.The food is very,very good no complaints.They have special events that they do with the family that is just outstanding.Our family went to their most recent family event called Winter Wonderland Annual Party and we felt as though we had walked into the Ritz Carlton or the Breakers in Palm Beach.Just OUTSTANDING !!!!!! My Dad is very happy there and that gives our family so much peace.The staff really does care and they will go out of their way to make it right.Dad would like to see a little more Bingo scheduled throughout the week but the activities are still nice. If your family is looking for a place for mom&dad or just one of them Symphony At Stuart is the place for them.This is more than 5 stars,plus ,plus,plus !!!!

Last week , I had the pleasure the of visiting a dear friend at Symphony. I was very impressed with the cleanliness of the building and the friendliness of the staff. I was fortunate enough to have a nice lunch with my friend. After lunch, we walked around the facility. I was amazed to see a movie theater.My friend is truly blessed to live here.

Shawn Torrey

Hi Tim, thank you for taking the time to write this review and rate Symphony at Stuart five-stars. We are glad to hear that your visit with your friend went well and you had the opportunity to see our community. We take pride in our building and staff. Because of this, we ensure that our community is clean and our staff members have a real passion for taking care of others. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out either through a private Facebook message, a phone call, or in person. Thank you again, Tim, and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Awesome

My Mom lives at this community. The new director is a breath of fresh air. She moved heaven and earth to get Mom back after she was ill. Blessings to them all. The staff is great.

Shawn Torrey

Thank you for taking the time to rate Symphony at Stuart five-stars and for writing this incredible review. We are so ecstatic to hear that your mother is back and is being taken care off. We firmly believe in going the extra mile for any current or past residents and their families. We are excited about the Executive Director and how passionate she is about seniors. If you have any questions or concerns, please don't hesitate to reach out to us either by sending a private Facebook message, phone call, or in person. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Don't waste your time

Nice building, but they need to get their act together, on many levels.

Mom was there for a while. Place was nice, activities were good, staff was ok, constantly changing though. The food, the care, the management.....they just can quite seem to get it together.

Shawn Torrey

Hi there, my name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). We appreciate the compliments about our community and activities. We firmly believe that a well-rounded schedule of activities gives our residents the opportunity to do what they like and have experiences with new activities. We know that there have been some staff changes. However, we want a team that is all dedicated to taking care of our residents and their families. We are excited about our new staff members and have high expectations for them. If you wish to provide any additional information about your experience, please send a private message through our Facebook page or call. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Total Salesman!

I stopped in to tour for my mother in law, and thought it was nice. I wasn't able to make a decision without her seeing it first.
Now, They will not leave me alone!!!!! They are over the top with phone calls and mailings.....I have told her our decision is still a few months down the road, and she continued to put pressure on and become rude. Somehow, the nice person I originally spoke with, suddenly disappeared!! You can bet I won't be taking her there!

Shawn Torrey

Hi there, my name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). I first to apologize about your experience with the sales process. The decision to move a family member to a senior living community is monumental, and family members who can provide an opinion (including the potential resident) should have a say. Our experience shows that When there is a need we find the sooner someone makes a move the better. When to much time goes by the situation can become an urgent issue due to increasing health issues. This may not be indicative of your situation, but in the past, we find that most situations are like this. Please send us a private message through Facebook or call if you would like to provide any more additional information about your experience. Thank you again and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Not Good Staffing

Looks beautiful and new, but looks are deceiving. The care is awful. The staff is always changing, and you never see management or the director to even express concerns. Not good.

Shawn Torrey

Hi there, my name is Shawn, and I work at the Milestone Support Center (located in Vancouver, WA). The experience that you have described does not meet the standards we have for our communities. I have gone and forwarded this review to the community and regional leadership team. Please private message us on Facebook or call if you would like to provide any additional information. Thank you and have a great rest of your day. Shawn - Digital Marketing

Look at other places before signing!!

Terrible!! Force activities and exercise down your throat!! and will not take no for an answer, I will be getting my mother out of this place very soon. The care is not what it should be for the money we are paying. They can not keep any employee's including the director of the building!! I suggest looking elsewhere as we are. The place is clean and new, however the care is terrible and if you bring up concerns the nurse manager ( [name removed] ) she gives you attitude!!

It was a beautiful place.

Brand new facility

I toured here when I was looking for a place for my mom and it was very nice. The facility is brand new, a little more expensive, and not quite within the community that mom wanted to live. I had a limited interaction with the staff but they were very nice. The facility was very clean and you can really tell the difference between here and some of the older places. I was introduced to a couple of women that were already living there and they seemed extremely happy about the whole facility and their time there. They said that everything is done very well. I wound up choosing a different community that was a little closer.

high end; i visited symphony facility in Lauderdale. worth looking at just to see what you are getting for your money.