StoryPoint Rockford - Rockford, MI

Looks like a good fit for my mother.

Review of Story Point

I love living at Story Point everyone is friendly + helpful, I would recommend Story Point Rockford to anyone who is looking for a Senior community.

Great place

I visited here and the people are very helpful. The place had a welcoming atmosphere and was very clean. The staff members are knowledgeable and answered all my questions with honesty and sincerely.

Amazing place, with amazing features! So much to do and so many options for the residence to have available to them! Well done!

This is a beautiful community.

Beautiful but Pricy

We toured Storypoint while looking for living options for my parents, and we found the community to be very nice. The community was beautiful and the staff was friendly and accommodating. My parents both really liked it, but it was just very pricy and was not within our budget.

Amazing place!

The staff treats everyone like family and is very attentive to their needs.

Great place!!!

This community is lovely!! The staff is so friendly and they all take impeccable care of their residents. Very warm and welcoming!!

Nice place

What a beautiful building. I work next door at meijer and have watched the building from the ground up. May be a place for my Grandma in the future.

My experience.

Great staff. Lots of activities.

Happy Wonderful Retirement Community!!!

Really enjoyed our tour. The people here are so friendly, caring and happy. Especially [Removed], she has helped us out during brunch and has done an amazing job keeping us happy. She seems to enjoy all the people at Story Point. Always lots of things going on!

I recently toured the community at StoryPoint Rockford, Mi and was super impressed with the facility. What a wonderful option families have for their loved ones. I was especially impressed with the staff! The love and concern for the residents is evident. The Activities Director was a bright light who obviously puts much thought & creativity into her activities.

I toured the community at StoryPoint Rockford, Mi and was greatly impressed with the facility. What a wonderful option families have for their loved ones.
I was especially impressed with the caliber of the staff. The love and concern for the residents is evident. The Activities Director was a bright light who obviously puts much thought & creativity into her activities.

A happy chapter in my life

I have lived at Story Point for a year and one. Half. I have never regretted my decision to come here. The staff is always kind, friendly and helpful. I especially appreciate the good food and the many activities that are offered. I am also pleased that we have the opportunity to go on the bus to enjoyable and fun places please use me if you need a recommendation about my experiences here at Story Point.

Friendly and caring staff which sets the environment for all the residents.

I have enjoyed living at Story Point from the very first day! It is a beautiful home and I am so happy to be here.
Of course, there is a always room for improvement – mainly the food. We need an RN on staff even ½ time. All the people that work here and so kind and helpful. [Removed] is a great leader and always ready to listen to us. Volunteer [Removed] is a blessing.

Great supportive staff modern décor and building that is great.
Food service is wonderful also they have great activities / outings for all resident.

I moved here from an out of state location where I’d lived about fifty years, yes, I left dear friends but the friendly atmosphere here quickly filled that void, and my apartment is well designed / convenient but when you add the friendly attitude of the other residents and the caring demeanor of the staff – you have a home.

Doesn’t know if welcome downstairs not sure if she would be able to. Eat downstairs very territorial down stairs. Friendliness is great, library needs to be bigger. Down stairs isn’t friendly at all.

Very disappointed, they don’t live up to expectations. Empty promises to the residents. Food is horrible, doesn’t change no matter how much you ask. Do not live up to promises with activities. I was a nurse’s aide and appreciated them not like here. Laundry and housekeeping and maintenance are great other residents are friends.

Erin Kessler

Thank you for leaving your review. It is from residents’ feedback that we are allowed to grow and get better. We have reached out to the Executive Director, and he has informed us that you two have sat down with the Chef to discuss your concerns and that you have been happy with the changes. We encourage you to continue to reach out to him to ensure that all the residents are enjoying the new weekly rotating menus and daily appetizer changes. Please continue to suggest things you would like to see added to the menu and the culinary team will do their best to add them in. Thank you for being part of the StoryPoint family since day 1!

RN - Homecare

I have worked in many assisted living communities and Story Point is by far the most professional, friendly, top notch communities I have ever seen. The staff is outstanding and the community is completely geared towards the resident’s quality of living.

Do like the food tasteless, the staff is wonderful. I would recommend everyone live here.

Erin Kessler

Thank you for leaving us feedback. We are proud of our StoryPoint Rockford staff and are pleased to hear that you love them too! Please continue to refer friends and family to visit StoryPoint Rockford if they are in need of the services and amenities we offer.

Great sense ok community, doesn’t cost much. Food is great very good, staff is intelligent helpful humane in extreme levels, very well informed.

Safe Place

My wife's uncle lives here. He fell a lot at home before moving in. He started to go to therapy which they have right in the building. He did some in his apartment and some in a therapy room they have next to their nice gym. Even though he still falls, its far less than he did at home. The nice part is we don't have to worry. This place has a free call in system in the morning that he checks in with to ensure he is ok, and he also has pull cords in the bathroom and bedroom so he can get help if needed. Its really nice in this place and my wife and I sleep better at night knowing he is taken care of.

From grounds to staff, all seem to be really thought out and taken care of.

I help occasionally with the lawn care of StoryPoint. I interact with a few residents who ask me to address particular items while I work and they are always super friendly and seem to really care about how tidy everything is on the grounds of the building. I have interacted a few times with various staff members and they seem to really enjoy where they work. Between how clean the grounds are and the happiness I see with the staff I'd say this place is a home run.

My Neighbor is so Happy! Customer Service is outstanding here.

I come in 3 times a week to read the mail to my former neighbor. Everytime i am greeted by an extremely friendly receptionist. Sometimes I get a cup of coffee from a really nice cafe worker. It seems like everyone in this building is happy to work at StoryPoint and that they bend over backward for everyone. They are amazing and this should be the training ground for customer service. If you want to learn something about how to treat people you should take a visit through StoryPoint Rockford!

Grandmother

Our grandmother lives there and has for the past year. She loves it. The staff is friendly and the activities are always great and very family friendly!

just a great place friendly staff and the residents are wonderful.

My Daughter works here and I have went to work with her.
It was very nice.

My aunt is a lucky woman...

My aunt is happier than i have ever seen her and we owe it all to [Removed] and his band of Merry Friends! lol...Seriously though.[Removed] the Housekeeper, [Removed] the maintenance guy...all of them...they go over and above constantly for my aunt and she boasts to all of her friends. Before she moved in she literally sat around and did nothing except the occasional puzzle and watched tv all day. How many Peanut butter sandwiches can someone eat, or cans of soup for that matter? Now she is never home to answer her phone because shes out walking with friends, learning the computer from students at Rockford high school, learning how to make new dishes from the chef and a bunch more. i am so shocked by this place and how they treat people and how they do everything they can to get people out of their shell! Thank you StoryPoint for coming to rockford and saving her!

Fun Entertainment. Good Food

My Grandparents live at StoryPointe Rockford and I always enjoy visiting them. The building is clean and the food is always great.I also enjoy all the different entertainers that they have there.

My son works here and he has nothing but fantastic things to say about the community and it's employees.

Recommend it !

Dis like the food, tasteless. The staff is wonderful. I would recommend everyone to live here.

Helpfull Staff

Great sense of community, Doesn't cost much. Food is great, very good. Staff is intelligent and helpful humane in extreme levels, very well informed.

Unsure

I don't know if I'm welcome downstairs. Not sure if I'm able to eat downstairs. Very territorial downstairs. Friendliness is great. Library needs to be bigger. Downstairs isn't friendly at all.

Dissapointed

Very disappointed, they don't live up to expectations. Empty promises, food is horrible and doesn't change no matter how much you ask. Do not live up to promises with activities. I was a nurse aide and I appreciated them not like here. Laundry housekeeping and maintenance are great. Other residents are friends.

RN-Home Care

I have worked in many assisted living communities and StoryPoint is by far the most professional, friendly, top notch community I have ever seen. The staff is outstanding and the community is completely geared towards the residents quality of living.

Friendly community

Nothing bad about the community very high class. Lots of activities and everyone is friendly and helpful.

Friends

I recommend StoryPoint. Opportunity to meet others and make new friends at social gatherings. its inspiring that pets are allowed. I was thrilled I didn't have to leave my fur babies behind. I like the staff very much and I enjoy having cleanings and laundry done.

Its wonderful

Tons of positives, friendly and courteous staff. Everyone is wonderful.
Consistency needs work.

Great Meals

Food is Great!

It's okay

it's okay don't need all the fuss or cleaned everyday.

Very clean and great food

Very nice how they clean the apartments. Haven't been unhappy with food, maybe lighter food options. I suggest bringing in a dietician to talk about food and dieting because we are mostly sedentary.

Great staff

Great job picking and hiring the staff who are all good people. They do well at getting my meds on time and never mess it up.

Outstanding!

The people are your friends! Staff is incredible and makes StoryPoint worth it! Therapy is outstanding! It always smells clean and the food is out of this world!

So Tidy

It is very clean and the people here are great!

Like Home

I like living here!

Great People. Great Food. I like it all!

I like the food. I like the staff, they like to make me laugh. It shows what kind of personalities they have. Good People!

Great Place, Great People. Helpful and Nice.

It's nice here. I enjoy going on outings. I especially like going to Frederick Meijer Gardens. Each time them show us something new. The people here are helpful and its nice.

There is happiness living here because of the people who take care of us.

They Obvious First... Things are kept clean, with good food. I like that we go out on adventures. I like that they gave me encouragement and room to grow. We have good people working here. I don't feel trapped. I feel encouraged. As the founder of the flute society in grand rapids, my friends feel very comfortable coming and spending time with me and sharing their gifts with my friends here.

This place is home

I love it here, you will too! I was always worried about leaving my house, but once i came here i was welcomed immediately by the other residents and staff members. I never have a dull day as there are always people around to do things with. I go golfing sometimes, play cards in the evening. Its great! This place really has become a home to me and i miss it whenever i am gone for the weekend. They are doing a good job around here.

If you want to feel young and stay vibrant, you should be here.

Everytime I walk through the doors of this beautiful community its spotless. Its bright, cheery....every employee knows every residents by name. Its absolutely amazing. The food I have eaten and the events I have come to are absolutely wonderful. The youthful vibrance is all over the community.

StoryPoint

I am a Hospice Nurse in the community and have patients here that I visit. The faculty is always very clean, staff are always friendly, and patients always appear happy and well taken care of.

Rockford

Beautiful Place
Great Help

Communication

Communication with caregivers has been a rewarding experience 95% of the time over the past year. I would give a 4.5 star rating based on Attitude, Personality, and acceptance of information

Communication!

Communication with caregivers has been a rewarding experience 95% of the time over the past year! I would give 4.5 star rating base on attitudes, personality and acceptance of information!

Storypoint Rockford is a fantastic property with awesome staff who work together to better the experience of each resident. I appreciate the effort the entire facility makes to ensure the highest quality of living every second of every day.

Best place ever!

excellent facilities, wonderful hospitality!

Things are going quite well

My brother in law is doing well at this community. They offer a lot of things for the residents to do during the day. The staff have been helpful and encouraging. They have excellent food and they offer healthy choices. The community is clean and they take care of the outside. This community is a little expensive. I would recommend this community.

Best Property Around!

Beautiful Property

Storypoint Rockford is beautiful property with a great staff that works together to better the experience of every resident. I admire the effort the entire building makes to ensure the highest quality of living.

What a wonderful community, especially the memory care portion. The staff is amazing. I can not say enough good about the staff. They are caring, beautiful people who treat your loved ones as if they are their family. The grounds are nice and neat. The courtyard is a special treat that when the plants mature will be spectacular. My aunt loved the idea of sitting out there with her friends.

A Great Place to live!

What a great place!

Care associate

Storypoint is the best place I have every worked at! Everyone is great!

Helpful people

StoryPoint of Rockford is a very nice community. Everybody here is very helpful. We laugh a lot. We do a lot of fun things. We help each other.

Nice bird aviaries

I like watching the birds in the aviary. I also enjoy helping in meal preparation. The food is really good here!

Fun,Fun,Fun!!!

You can do anything you want here at StoryPoint of Rockford and it's FUN!!!

fun people

There is an interesting mic of people who live here so there is someone to match with your personality. It is always nice to know that there is good food being prepared for us. It is an easy going and fun place to live.

Friendly People

There are nice people here. I have made some good friends. I love the garden, the flowers in the courtyard around the fountain!

Quiet and Clean environment

StoryPoint of Rockford is very quiet and clean. We do a lot of outside activities that everyone can participate in regardless of your level of ability. Everyone is included.

We love it!

My husband and I both live here. I live in the Assisted Living neighborhood and he lives in the Memory Care neighborhood. The food is wonderful! The people are very nice and the staff are very good with the residents. They treat you like family. They take the time to spend with you finding out about your day, your life and your feelings. I really enjoy that.

Lots to do here!

I enjoy working on my art work. No doubt!!! I never thought I would be such an artist at my age but I LOVE it! The work that I've done I love looking at it. It brings me joy! I really like it here!

Beautiful Place To Live

I really like it here. Everyone is so nice. I'm very happy. No complaints!!

Great Place To Live!

I like the food here!!! The people are friendly. I have a lot of friends. I made a good friend in [Removed]!! I love the tea parties and going to see the horses!

We Are Family!

I LOVE to sing and we do A LOT of that here!!! I am a tap dancer and I love sharing dance with my many friends here at StoryPoint Rockford. Everyone here is so nice. We all love one another! We are a family.

Lots of animal visits!

Everyone here is so very nice and StoryPoint Rockford is a beautiful home. I do miss my home but I like everyone here. I love visiting with the dogs and horses and my good neighbor!

Great Place To Live!

I like everything about living at StoryPoint Rockford! Everyone is friendly, staff and residents alike.

I Love Living Here!

Excellent staff here! They keep us engaged, provide opportunities for us to get out as well as activities for those who cannot get out. They give us lots of choices and opportunities. The personal touch is what is most important to me. They listen to us and react and interact with us. They really listen.

Great Entertainment!

It is very comfortable living here. The staff are all delightful to be with! I love [Removed] and we dance to him A LOT!!!!

Life is good at StoryPoint Rockford!

I enjoy doing artwork for the Kids Food Basket Sack Supper Program. I have my own art studio here at StoryPoint!!!

A Great Place To Live!

It is a very nice place to be. Each Staff that has worked with me is great. All the people are so friendly. You don't have time to get lonely. They are very caring people. They truly care about what happens to you. You don't have to be lonely unless you choose to be.

You're missing out!

I'd jump at the chance to live here. It's amazing what they do here. Staff and residents are very friendly. There's always plenty to do. I'm very happy living here.

Purpose..Have higher expectations for your day! StoryPoint Will give it to you!

Purpose! Thats what this place does. You could be sitting around watching price is right and believing this is all you enjoy doing. StoryPoint of Rockford refuses to believe that is all you are capable of. They find amazing things to do every day...They have euchre tournaments, bridge clubs, and they just got a shuffleboard court. They have really great entertainers all the time...last time i was there they had a huge swing band. Stop sitting around...give this place a shot!

If you are looking for a place that treats you well. Start and stop your search here.

You won't be disappointed if you're looking for a place to live. This place knows how to treat people. I am so shocked by their consistent compassion for everyone. These are the nicest people ever! You will love them too!

Ziplining!? Yes, this place is the most fun place i've seen!

I absolutely coming to all the cool things that StoryPoint does.The residents are always doing something amazing...I just heard about them going zip lining. They know how to have fun and no matter what age, they all have fun!

Have visited for a few parties. What amazing events. My grandchildren had a wonderful time.

Have visited many times. The residents are always smiling, staff is friendly, and as always the food is great!

I have been there to visit for Sunday brunch many times. The food is amazing. The facility is always clean. The staff and residents are always smiling and very friendly.

Great place to live.

Wonderful building and the workers are friendly. I have a great experience here.

Very clean.. smelled nice. Was awesome... you had a karaoke person there that Was making sure the residents were having fun....

Awesome Place

One of the best places I've ever been, Everyone seems so happy and everyone is extremely friendly

Story Point is excellent!!

This is a clean well maintained facility. The staff is Super friendly, helpful, and out going.

Ashley

Great Supportive Staff. Modern decor and building that is great. Food Service is wonderful! Also they have GREAT activities/Outings for all residents!

StoryPoint Rockford

Most importantly, this community put the residents first. When you walk into the building, it just feels like one big family. It is the first place that I would consider to put my loved one. The experience every time I walk in the building is great!

Great Resident experience @ StoryPoint Rockford

I see first hand how innovative services with cumulative experience of staff creates a unique and special home environment for our seniors in a community setting. StoryPoint Rockford caters to every person who walks through the doors.

I would recommend

I experienced a walk through this facility An would recommend this facility to everyone I know. The food is great. The place is clean An lots of things to do. Everyone that works there is very helpful An polite. The rooms are very nice An roomy.

Would recommend this place to anyone

I toured the facility And was very pleased with the people who worked there And I had a very nice lunch there. All the workers were helpful And respectable.

Amazing place to walk into to!

Such and amazing place. Happy residents, happy staff! This is what I have to look forward to and it excites me!

We like StoryPoint a lot. Biggest concern is cost, as it is the most expensive option and has a high processing/one time fee.

Faboulous Community!

Fabulous and beautiful accommodations! The most caring and wonderful staff, they really care about each individual's needs. They are very easy to communicate with. My Mom brags about the food, how wonderful it is and there are so many choices. There are so many activities going on all of the time, they keep her so busy and that makes us so happy. There are community events to enjoy and she takes walks several times a day. They are not quite as up to speed as I would like on the medical side, but the mental health care is marvelous! I would definitely recommend this place, give me a call anytime!

They take good care of mom...

My mother is doing fine since her move into StoryPoint Rockford. She is still adjusting to all of the changes, so it has been a little difficult for her. I have been working a lot so I have not been able to visit her as often as I would like, but the workers there keep me updated and let me know if there is anything going on.

Great Place.

Place is very nice and clean.
Staff is very professional and everyone here is very friendly.

I just like it here.

Story Point is a very impressive community. I like the variety of activities available and the easy accessibility for those activities if you have a physical limitation. The staff is very attentive and friendly. I was very impressed when I was greeted by a team member who said “welcome back” when it had been about 60 days since I had last visited.

The facility is amazing. The homes, dining area and the rest of the building is so modern and bright. The staff are helpful and courteous to visitors and the residents. They have many resources and events to support the residents.

Employees constantly provide helpful services.

It is a great place to live.

I am well pleased with my apartment - it is very quiet and convenient to my vehicle. Staff are always pleasant and helpful. Housekeeping and laundry do an excellent job. My one dislike has to do with the food service – breakfast at 8.30 earliest is way too late. Food are difficult to match my medical needs also.

Everybody good, kind.

How they get so many great employees I have no idea.

Loved the great setup, events and programs.

Story Point is a lovely community, with amazing amenities! I would rate them as a 5.

This place is great.

Excellent Rating.
Staff extraordinary and helpful.
Services provided beyond average.
Food is excellent.

I used to work in the industry and toured many facilities. Every time we left a facility, I had this awful gloomy feeling hanging over me. These places always take me as sad and depressing.
Story Point has such a positive vibe! The feeling Story Point gives me is one I would never associated with a senior living community. The residents seem so lively and happy to be there. I myself would love to live there! The fact that every need has been well throughout here is impressive. The resident literally never have to leave if they don’t want to Story Point gives me hope for our aging population. I now feel less depressed when I think of aging for myself.

I am very happy to be in such a nice place. It’s a comfortable apartment and I have just what I need (plus my cat) to make my life “good”. Good people help make it easy for me from the food – cleaning crew and all the others employed here.

My apartment always looks nicely cared for.
The grounds and hall are always “spick & span”.

I am happy to be a part of this great place where so many nice people live. The staff is respectful and helpful always thinking of our needs.

Love the help.
Need a different menu for dinner.

Story Point is a wonderful community to live at.
The activities are wonderful entertainment.
The staff is wonderful.
We have a very happy community.

I love it here. The staff is wonderful and very helpful.

I need attention and I realize this is the best place for me to be, the staff is fine and take good care of me.

All the people who have come to live here are nice folks and interesting and caring and the people who are employer here are also very kind and helpful. I enjoy so many fun times and am happy to have a cat here – it’s great!! They clean my room, so I have more time for more fun!

Great place to live.
People are very friendly.

I really enjoy this myself & would recommend it to my friends.

This place is the friendliest place, I have ever been in this industry. I’ve done a lot of work in a lot of these places around town but everyone here is amazing to me.

From all I’ve seen this past year the staff are well mannered and work hard at getting then out to activities.
Care staff very supportive. They do a good job getting the residents to participate in activities.
I’ve been to many communities and Story Point is the best I’ve seen!

My compliments to your team! And your residents, with respect to Story Point. Your approach to senior living is so unique!

Everyone is so helpful.

Very nice place. One of the nicest places I’ve seen. A little on the expensive side.
Not everyone can afford it. The fact that it is now makes it even nicer.

Story Point is a great place to live for those of us who are aged and need the friendship and fellowship of others all we needs are promptly given attention.
Looking for such a large number of people not an easy task, but could definitely be improved.

I appreciate the staff very accommodating.

We haven’t lived here very long, so it’s hard to make any concrete decision.

Great Place.

Good Area! Nice community. Love the staff services, and friends. I have made for a lifetime!

Improvement on the meals.

Wonderful setting, very clean, close to shopping.

I was very impressed with the facility, had a resort feel to it. The employees were all very nice and friendly, very helpful and I witnessed the way the residents were treated and they were cheerfully greeted and talked to as if they were friends. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody looking for a home for their parents, or themselves. I would rate Story Point a 5 Stars!

I attended the open house / grand opening of Story Point Rockford. The community is amazing!
Gorgeous décor and staff seemed to be incredibly kind. I hope to move here someday!

I love all the helpful staff they have been very good to me, but the food needs some work.

I am very happy to be in such a nice place. It's a comfortable apt. & I have just what I need (plus my car to make my life "good". Good people help make it easy for me from the food, cleaning crew & all the others employed her

I am happy to be a apart of this great place where so many nice people live. the staff is respectful and helpful always thinking of our needs

Everyone is so helpful

I appreciate the staff. Very accomidating

This is a very friendly and enjoyable place to live

Excellent rating. Staff is extraordinary and helpful. Safe and provides beyond for all ages. Food is excellent

Love the help, need a different menu for dinner

S.P. is a great place to live for those of us who are aged and need the friendship & fellow support of others. All of us are promptly given attention.

Catering for such a large number of people is not an easy task, but could definitely be improved

Wonderful setting, very clean. Close to shopping. and soon to be near my physician's office & labs

Amazing people take care of my loved ones. I am so impressed with the level of care and helpfulness they all have. Grateful for what is going on there.

Amazing place...you need to see it!

Always has an amazing buzz everytime I walk through the door. Great interaction between the staff and the residents. Its like one big family there. I hope to live at a place this "connected" someday!

My apartment always look nicely cared for.
The grounds and hallways are "spick & span"

I love all the helpful staff. They have been very good to me, but the food needs some work

Good area! Nice community. Love the staff services & friends I have made for a lifetime!

Great place

All the people who have come to live here are more fun and interesting and caring. And the people who are employers here are also very kind and helpful. I enjoy as many fun times and I am happy to have a cat here, it's great!!
They clean my room, so I have more time for more fun!

It is a great place to live

Best thing about living here is the employees are very nice. That makes a huge difference. How they got so many great employees, I have no idea

Employees constantly provide helpful service

We haven't lived here very long, so it's hard to make any concrete decision

I need attention and I realize this is the best place for me to be; the staff is fine & take good care of me

I really enjoy this complex. I would recommend it to my family

Great place to live in. People are very friendly

Improvement of the meals

Everybody is good, kind

I attended the open house/grand opening of StoryPoint Rockford. The community is amazing! Gorgeous decor and the staff seemed to be incredibly kind. I hope to move here someday

It was difficult to leave our home but have made the adjustment and are comfortable here now. All of the workers are very kind and helpful

Very nice place, one of the nicest places I've seen. A little on the expensive side, not everyone can afford it. The fact that is is new makes it even nicer.

Everyone was very helpful, never have to ask twice

I just like it here

StoryPoint is a wonderful community to live at. The activities are wonderful entertainment. The staff is wonderful. We have a very happy community.

I am well pleased with my apartment, it is very quiet & convenient to my vehicle. They are always pleasant & helpful. [removed] and [removed] do an excellent job. My one dislike has to be with the dining and food service; breakfast at 8:30 is too late

This place is great

I love it here. The staff is wonderful and very helpful

My compliments to your team! And your residents, with respect to StoryPoint. Your approach to senior living is so unique!

This place is the friendliest place I have every been in [working] in this industry. I've done a lot of work in a lot of these places around town but EVERYONE here is amazing to me

From all I've seen this past year, the staff are well meaning and work hard at getting them out to activities. Care staff is very supportive. They do a good job getting the residents to participate in activities. I've been to many communities, and StoryPoint is the best I've seen

Mom and Dad love this place and my siblings and I are grateful that they found it. Mom and Dad keep busy with activities and really rave about the food.

Place is very nice and clean. Staff is very professional and everyone here is very friendly

The facility is amazing. The homes, dinning area, and the rest of the building is so modern and bright. The staff are helpful and courteous to visitors and the residents. They have many resources and events to support the residents.

Loved the great set-up, events, and programs

StoryPoint is a very impressive community. I like the variety & activities available and the easy accessibility for those activities if you have a physical limitation. The staff is very attentive and friendly. I was very impress when I was greeted by a team member who said "Welcome back!' when it had been about 60 days since I last visited.

I was very impressed with the facility, had a resort feel to it. The employees were all very nice and friendly, very helpful and I witnessed the way the residents were treated and they were cheerfully greeted and talked to as if they were friends. I would definitely recommend this place to anybody looking for a home for their parents or themselves. I would rate StoryPoint 5 stars!!

I love this community!!! It's great that everything is there that you might need. I love that social times is encouraged by having a pub on-site and space for families to gather and cook! I also love that you have lease agreements that do no require a life time commitment.

StoryPoint is a lovely community with amazing amenities! I would rate them as a 5

I used to work in the industry and toured many facilities. Every time we left a facility, I had this awful gloom feeling hanging over me. These places always stake me as sad and depressing.

StoryPoint has such a positive vibe! The feeling StoryPoint gives me is one I would never associated with a Senior Living community. The residents seem so lively & happy to be there. I myself would love to live there! The fact that every need has been well thought out here is impressive. The residents literally never have to leave if they don't want to. StoryPoint gives me hope for our aging population. I now feel less depressed when I think of aging.

Great Community

I have toured several times and always see people enjoying the bistro, visiting with friends or taking a class. The staff are attentive and genuine. It is a great community for both active independent people and also for those needing supportive care. And the food is amazing!

AWESOME

BLOWN AWAY as to how nice and well put together this place was. I would definitely considering living here.

I frequently visit StoryPoint for meetings and lunches. Every time I visit, the facility is spotless! The staff is very welcoming and knowledgeable. The food is even better than many of the restaurants in the area. And, although I am not a senior looking to move, I would highly recommend this location to anyone. It is affordable and offers so much for it's residents.

Storypoint is the GOLD standard of senior communities in West Michigan

I have toured many, many senior communities. Storypoint Rockford is at the cutting edge. They are a community not an old folks home. This distinction makes all the difference.

Attract surroundings.
Complete menu of services and amenities.
Highly engaged, passionate staff.
Food is awesome.

I am currently 57 and am convinced ...based on what I have seen during my multiple visits to Storypoint... that this is where I will want to be... when I enter my golden years.

Quality

Full amenities, immaculately clean, restaurant quality food....pair that with a very hands on staff and you have a place I would love to live. Very accessible and convenient to shopping...quick access to downtown Rockford or a 15 minute drive to Grand Rapids

Story Point does such a fine job taking care of my mom! She is so happy! She participate in all kinds of activities and has made many friends!

Not an old people place! We moved here and absolutely love it. He has things he does with the men’s group. I go to wine and canvas and we meet up and have a great dinner and finish the evening dancing to the entertainment. I love my hubby and Story Point!

This place is amazing. We had food in the bistro and it was awesome!! My mom loved the place! [Removed] was very nice. We are thinking about putting my mom here.

Amazing staff and building. The people are very friendly and outgoing. [Removed] was very helpful and answered all our questions.

I will be moving my friend here soon!

I toured StoryPoint for my friend and was very impressed. Everyone seemed so cheery and the place smelled clean which was a big hope, because most places smell bad. This place smelled and looked great. We will most likely be moving our friend in the next few months and StoryPoint seems like it is going to be the right choice.

If you're looking, you can stop here! StoryPoint is great!

Great place to live and hang out with new friends. Although the price was higher than many places we looked at, they didn't have a buy in which made more sense for me. I am happy here and the staff is wonderful. [Removed] have been extra caring to me and I couldn't be happier. I am blessed.

Dad was happy, so was I!

My dad lived at storypoint for a few months in 2016. He was loved by everyone there. The place was new and the staff kept it clean and smelling like the new building it was. The managers and staff were always going above and beyond for everyone. I always felt welcomed to go and enjoy activities with him. I would recommend this place to everyone.

Very pleased with everything.

Overall, our experience with Storypoint has been really good. We love the people we live with. We love the staff. We feel like are all a big family. The staff has been so supportive to us through all of our changes. We don't get care services but we know they are available, so we didn't rate the care services with the stars. It is a little bit pricey but we feel the price is worth our new apartment and the way we are treated by the staff. Thank you for bringing storypoint to rockford.

Mom Is Happy

My mother is very happy here at this community. Everything is going well, and I very pleased. It has been a good warm experience. She is pleased with the house keeping. The meals are nice, and she is satisfied with them. She is trying some of the activities they have available. I enjoy the staff they have been very friendly. Overall I know she is safe and in good hands at this community.

Very happy here. Great staff!

Is a wonderful place to live!!

A wonderful place to live. Always something to do. Good food, everyone is like family.

This is a great place to meet new people. Everybody is so friendly & outgoing, especially to new residents.
Management is always asking for input from current residents.

They try to make feel @ home.

I like it very much. When my husband was so sick he had lots of support.
I have no car but get rides where I need to go.
I recommend it.
Safe environment.

Housing is great well. If problems are found they are taken care of quickly. All an all people that are among are all quite nice. Never found a services problem at all.
I’m happy here & plan to stay.

It is a great place live. People are so nice.

Story Point is a wonderful caring community. Staff is responsive fun & make you feel at home. The food is great & the activities will keep you as busy as you want to be. Residents are supportive & look out for each other.

Loving care!

They have an awesome activities coordinator and they do a great job getting residents involved and active. They have a loving staff that gently care for our loved one. The staff welcomes our visits and the food is really good.

A wonderful place!

Everything at this community has been great. They are doing a awesome job with my loved one he really loves it here. The food is good and they have a variety of food to choose from. They offer a lot of activities, but my loved one has not wanted to participate. I would refer them.

Happy Parents

My parents moved into this community and they have been doing good and they are happy. They make good meals that my parents like. Activities are available for all but my parents enjoy talking with the other residents.

Beautiful facility with friendly people

StoryPoint is a beautiful facility and all of the staff is exceptionally friendly and caring. The food is outstanding and worthy of a high-end restaurant in both taste and presentation. I believe the cost is relatively high but in comparison to other facilities I visited worth every penny.

Great place for your loved one

Nice new facility. Staff are extremely service-oriented and friendly. Mom is really loving everything about her new home. Lots of things for her to do with her new friends. We couldn't be more pleased with her move there.

Great place for your loved one

Mom is thriving in her new home. Everyone on the staff is excellent with servants' hearts. This is just what she needed - lots of caring people and activities.

Great community for seniors

We have really been impressed with the staff in this community. They have gone above and beyond in doing anything and everything to help Mom to integrate into her new community. We are extremely pleased with the decision we have helped her make in choosing this community.

"Memory Care" Facility

Reviewers need to indicate which part of the facility to which their review applies. My mother is in the "Memory Care" part of this facility. I looked at these reviews and toured the facility after discovering the Saline location did not have openings for Memory Care placement.
My mother still has some cognitive awareness and good mobility. Despite completing the paperwork listing her likes, dislikes and redirection techniques I've used for nearly 3 years, it appears the aides do not have training for residents with dementia or Alzheimer's. To my knowledge, only 1 aide read the "story" of Mom's life. As a result she's peppered with questions she's unable to answer. Open ended questions are the norm (would you like soup today? Coffee - when she drinks tea, etc). Within a week my mother described her situation as "being in jail". This is because they aren't permitted to even enter the courtyard w/o an aide opening the door to let them in/out. One afternoon I visited her and experience the aides sitting in their room laughing and talking among themselves while the residents sat around by themselves. Within 2 weeks of her placement, they wanted to administer psychotropic medication which was shocking. It's clear the residents are expected to adjust to the routine and to do so quickly. Mom is have a hard time "getting with the program" so it's clear this is not a good fit for her. If your parent requires more focus or attention this probably isn't the place for them.

My Mother Is Doing Well Here

Everything is working out well for my mother here at this community. My mother is doing well and getting involved in the community. They have a good staff here, they have been helpful and attentive. She has tried some of the activities offered. The meals are great, she is satisfied with the food. She is being care for well here. This is a good community I would recommend. She is in good hands.

STORY POINT ROCKFORD MI

This place is amazing its the furthest thing you can get from a home or assisted living place very high tech and the staff is amazing. Story Point should be available to everyone.

StoryPoint Rockford is committed to providing excellent senior care while providing our residents with the independence and freedom of everyday life. Whether in our Independent Living, Enhanced Living or Assisted Living care services, experience all the comforts of home without the stress of household chores or maintenance. See for yourself what makes our residents so happy and healthy by scheduling a visit to StoryPoint Rockford.