St. Therese Care Home - Union City, CA

I think if you're looking to have someone care for them, it's an excellent place to go. You don't have to worry about, after you leave, if they're being taken care of. They're in good hands when you leave. The staff is engaging and very friendly. They tend to everybody. They don't leave them in a chair and forget about them for the day. The place is VERY clean. It's like going home. There are no smells. It's immaculate. The food is excellent. They cater to whatever dietary needs the residents need. My dad enjoys going back there. It's a transition for the first couple of weeks, but the staff and owners make it feel like home.

It's a 10!

I would give them a 10!

You can find what you're looking for!

I took some time making this very important decision as we were leaving a facility that had not lived up to our expectations. All care homes are definitely not the same. even though we ended up a little further away from my home than I wanted to be, so far that has not been a problem. After one week my Mom seems more comfortable and settled than she did after several months in her previous residence. I really appreciate the time and concern my A Place for Mom advisor put into helping me locate what I hope will be a permanent residence for my Mom.

Extremely friendly accepted dad quick...

Extremely friendly accepted dad quickly and made him part of family

Saint Therese of New Hope is a wonderful assisted living facility located in New Hope, Michigan. Featuring beautiful views of a golf course as well as a gorgeous healing garden, Saint Therese displays true care for its residents. The living quarters are spacious and come in both one and two-bedroom apartments. In addition, supportive programs and services can be arranged for all of our residents. There are many activities to keep your stay at Saint Therese pleasant. There are two libraries in the area, along with a dance studio, multiple parks, chapels, and a garden patio. Hot meals are served daily and you can choose to eat with your family. For those with a sweet tooth, we also have an ice cream parlor. We pride ourselves on our exceptional care. You can feel reassured that our residents enjoy a quality of assisted living that pays attention to their needs. Despite this level of care, we make sure that our residents simultaneously enjoy the independence they desire by allowing them to choose what they want to do instead of structuring their lives. We place immense importance on the safety and well-being of our residents, and our facility comes equipped with state of the art security equipment. If you are looking for a place where your loved ones can come to enjoy their lives without the added hassle, we believe Saint Therese might be the place for you.