Green Gables Villa - Union City, CA

Friendly to everyone!

I like their friendliness and not just to the people who are staying their, but also to the families that are visiting. I can't think of anything to improve and we are happy overall with Green Gables.

Green Gables Villa

Green Gables Villa in Union City was exactly what we were looking for my mother. The house was very clean and well kept up and the assisted help were very friendly, and professional. The room my mother is occupying is very airy and light which she is very happy. The owners were very helpful and caring for their residents.

this is my top pick. I want to visit ...

this is my top pick. I want to visit the home again and verify the monthly cost.

Green Gables Villa is a wonderful assisted living facility that is located in Union City, California. They offer residential living to the elderly in a family oriented neighborhood. The area is quiet and the residents are safe. Green Gables pride themselves in providing seniors with a very independent living arrangement that preserves their dignity. Indeed, Green Gables provides an environment where seniors live and thrive. Seniors at Green Gables are provided with a number of amenities. Seniors are carefully watched and monitored all through the day. Some seniors might require a little help with daily activities. Consequently, the senior is quickly given assistance when required. Many seniors have memory problems and forget their medications. At Green Gable we administer and carefully monitor all medications closely. Residents also are able to relax in clean and well-maintained private or semi-private rooms. The property is very accessible for seniors with disabilities. In fact, we provide access for wheelchair bound seniors. Seniors are rarely bored at our assisted living facility. We provide a senior care home that is filled with many fun activities for the senior to enjoy and share with other seniors. Please call or contact Green Gables for more information about our unique and highly qualified senior care home. We welcome inquiries from families concerning the living arrangements and amenities offered at the senior care home.