Ageway Boarding Care #3 - Union City, CA

Friendly staff. Facilities are fair.

So far I think it's okay.

So far I think it's okay. It can be a little hard to communicate with some of the caregivers because of the language barrier. It is so clean, and it doesn't smell like urine, like so many of the places do. They take good care of him, he is always dressed and bathed, and clean, and the menu is good.

The place is great.

The place is great. The community is really nice really clean. My dad is not crazy about the cooking. The staff is really nice and capable. It’s homey, not like an institutional setting, which is one of the things we really wanted. His room is nice. It’s a residential neighborhood, but there is parking. On the activities, my dad kind of does his own thing, but they’ll take you to the senior center if you like.

Very expensive with no expl...

Very expensive with no explanation of what the added value was. The person I spoke with didn't seem interested in helping. no stars

Board and Care works great for my mom

This board and care facility is a converted house in a very quiet neighborhood. The care givers take excellent care of my mom. She is one of 6 residents with 24 hour care giving staff. It is such a relief to know that my mom is safe and eating nourishing meals now that she is no longer able to care for herself.

We are a 6-bed senior living facility located on quiet street in Union City, Ca. We have recently remodeled our facility and opened in April 2012. We look forward to answering any questions you may have and are excited to show our facility off.