St. Pauls is a senior living community on the north side of Chicago. Established by St. Pauls United Church of Christ in 1921, we provide assisted living suites and long-term health care services. Our staff knows that the well-being addresses our resident’s physical, emotional and spiritual needs. We welcome you to visit and see for yourself what St. Pauls has to offer – you may find what you have been looking for all along.

Nice staff!!

I was impressed with this community. The rooms were a little small for my uncles needs. The rooms reminded me of a dorm room. They offer daily activities. St. Paul House is an older clean building and the dining room looked nice.

My dad likes it at St. Pauls House!!

St. Pauls House has been a good place for my dad. The home is clean and well taken care of. The food is good and nutritious. They have people come in occasionally to entertain the residents. The staff is nice and very attentive to his needs.

The staff is loving and attentive. I know that my loved one is well cared for.

St. Paul's House is a caring place.

My mother was previously at a Sunrise in California so that is my main basis of comparison. St. Paul's is very friendly, very conscientious, and keeps me informed of issues involving my mother. The food is not as good, but it's not bad and she eats just fine. A high percentage of time is spent watching tv or movies, neither of which interest my mother, but I usually visit in the evening and I know that is not a time for planned activities. Overall, I am happy with my choice.

nice place

St Pauls House is a nice place. There are not a lot of social activities but she is 90 and it is what she needs. I have looked at other places that are more expensive. The staff really seems to care here. I am glad we found this place. They are giving her a shower and washing her hair. The meals are good here. Overall things are good at this facility.

Really impressed!

we are very happy there - great value!

We are pretty new here at St Paul's House, but thus far it has been a good experience. The people there seem very genuine and caring. I get a feeling that they really care about both the residents and the families.

One thing I do think they could do better would be to engage the residents more with social type gatherings. After meals everyone seems to go their own way, and it's not the kind of social interaction I was hoping for. It's not that they are doing anything wrong here, just an area I feel they could use a little improve on, being proactive in this area.

It's really wonderful here.

It's really wonderful here. We are still waiting for a bed in the memory care area, that's the only reason it's a four. I am positive it will go up to a five once we get to the right room. It's clean and everyone is very nice. They are attentive and responsive. We are very happy with it.

Nice place, overall

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for our loved ones. This community is definitely an older building, it has a somewhat musty feel, but it is a comfortable and warm feeling place. The apartments themselves are small, and while I think a single person could be comfortable there I think it would have been too small for a couple. Overall a nice place, but it wasn't a good fit for my loved ones.

Lots of sick people, wonderful rehab

She was here for rehab after the fall and she was happy with things here. There at the nursing home there were a lot of sick people, she has Alzheimers but I guess on the scale she's very high functioning so it wasn't great for her with that but at the time it was fine.

The care was excellent, we had no complaints, it was recommended to us by Illinois masonic, the hospital where she was at but its just the state of the residents.