We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
More Attention, Higher Quality
One of the things that I think is very important, I work in child care so I know how important this is, is washing the residents hands before having a meal. I'm a little surprised that the care staff doesn't seem to know the importance of this.
I don't see many activities. Granted, I am not there 24/7. When I am there, I go at different times of the day and I see some. They have a list of what they're going to do and I just don't see it being done.
My mother is doing very well. She's been at the bigger places where she is just a number. Here she is 1 of 6 so she has more attention and it's better quality. If I had know that these types of places existed a few years ago I never would have gone with one of the big places.