Chloie's Cottage - San Dimas, CA

My first tour with any Elder residence home, and the best ever! What an amazing place this is![Removed] the owner just a wonderful and loving lady who really cares about each individual living there. The caregivers all just as wonderful. Took the time to show me everything in detail, answered every question and also asked me as well about my mom. Place is clean, beautiful and really makes you feel at your own home. I would love to place mom here if that is in God's plan for her in the future. This was a great learning experience for me as well.

My Mother-in-law lived here. She had vascular dementia. The home is very clean and well maintained. She was well taken care of. She passed away of natural causes while living there. I would recommend this home. Linda is very caring and this home had been her Grandmothers home and is named after her.

Nice Place

They were the one that I looked at for my husband's mother two years ago and I said that's where I want to go when I need it so I looked at them again, this time for my mother. One of the things there was that the living room was lowered. That was clean and nice. It was full a the time and the administrator was very interested in mom (rather than just talking to me) but not as much as the one I chose.

Great outdoor space, comfor...

Great outdoor space, comfortable, beautiful rooms, caring staff. Living room improved for easy access, new roll in shower. Only one caregiver a night. More interaction with me than Mom