San Dimas Adventist Home Care - San Dimas, CA

Come on Home!

The owners Jenna and Jessie are wonderful. They make my loved one and me feel like we are at home. The meals are outstanding and healthy and nutritious. My loved one loves this community. I was nervous at first because my loved one can be difficult, but my loved one has fallen in love with the staff. The community is always clean. I have actually already referred friends here.

More Than Satisfied

We were more than satisfied with them. Our mom was there and we could not have asked for a better place to put her. We had seen so many places, and we walked out knowing that this place was the one. The administrator is so wonderful and they are so patient. The only improvement I can think of is the covering of the back patio looked like it needed repair.

My father was fortunate to have lived in this facility, although it was a short time, the owners have made a lasting impression on what it means to take care of someone's parent. I will be forever grateful.

I toured this home and was pleased wi...

I toured this home and was pleased with the cleanliness and the fees

San Dimas Adventist Home Care is a six bed facility located in the beautiful and quiet city of San Dimas, just off the 210 freeway, in southern California. We specialize in the care of the elderly people in our community who needs assistance in the acitivities of daily living like food preparation, medication assistance, bathing, grooming, assistance with ambulation and exercises. We provide therapeutic and recreational activities. We also help with and coordinate with the family for doctors visits and transportation. All these services are done in a home-like family setting and are catered according to the needs and personal preferences of our residents and within the bounds of our license.

The owners of the facility are also the administrators and provide direct care to the residents. The owners are medically oriented, being the administrator a Certified Nurse Assistant and the Assistant Administrator a Registered Nurse.

Our staff are screened to have a minimum quality of being caring, respectful, passed a medical exam and the DOJ and FBI clearance. They are appropriately trained in giving high quality of care appropriate to the individualized needs of our residents.

We greatly uphold the values of integrity and hard work. We believe that there is only one and minimum standard of service and care there is: THE BEST QUALITY at an affordable price.