We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Complimentary Transportation
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
we toured on Tues 7/8 with ...
we toured on Tues 7/8 with Pam McDeid, Manager. At this time she had a 1-BR coming available in September; expected rent was $1065/mth; pets extra. She explained the leasing policy, ammenities, and other features of the area. They planned to renovate the apartment before Sept, which would help remove the smoke smell. Generally we liked the apartment and facility. The rent was above our budget. Our main concern was the distance to our daughter's home, which took us over 20 minutes to drive.
You belong at Somerset Oaks; a unique collection of townhomes and flats in a residential environment. From the beauty of our interior designs to the peacefulness of our wooded surroundings, it won't take long for you to feel at home. As you stroll along Cedar Lake Trail (Three Rivers Park District Trail) and immerse yourself in the surrounding parkland, you have to keep reminding yourself that you're just minutes from Lake Calhoun, major highways, parks and downtown Minneapolis.