|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
$ #,### - #,###
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Aging in Place
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Homecare Onsite
- Dentist Available
Informative Tour Guide
My tour of this community was a pleasant one overall. Everything went well. The community looked very clean, and modern. The tour guide was kind, and informative. He was able to answer my questions. Everyone was very courteous. The experience went well, but I found another community that suited my needs better.
Henry was a delight to talk to. Place has everything and location is great but utilities are all electric so could prove expensive.
Facility is for Independent Living. ...
Facility is for Independent Living. However they do have volunteers that come to assist residents if needed. The building is newly built, clean and well managed. One bedroom apartments are small but designed for efficiency. The management would like a commitment on lease. Too many applications that are not fulfilled have negative effects on his business. The faciity is owned by the Church and is close to the residents. Good place to live and very affordable.
From the Office
Our Brand New Community is conveniently located in NE Minneapolis near shopping, dinning as well as social events. Close to downtown. The building is one year old. The people are very friendly. Close to area churches. Near bus line. Spacious 1 & 2 bedroom floor plans. Wheelchair accessible. Ample closet space. Fully equipped kitchens.