Atrium Adult Care Home, LLC - Oregon City, OR

Best adult foster care in Oregon City area.

The atmosphere is wonderful here and they have treated my mom like their own. They have loved her and taken the best care of her. I never have to worry about her care or if her needs are being met. The owner is kind and her staff is reliable. I had my mother in two homes previous to this one and their was no comparison. Atrium is a head above the rest. - [Removed] from Oregon City

Great place

My Grandmother has been living with us for about 2 years and a couple of months ago she took a fall, she did great in her rehaibilation but unfortunately she does need 24 hr care and it is to much for us. It broke my heart to have to make the decision to move her away from us but when I walked into Atrium Care I felt so comfortable and at ease that they would take good care of her. My Grandma really likes it and she loves the good home made food and loves her bedroom. Thank you for taking care of her!

Courteous, professional and friendly

The management at the Atrium Adult Care is extra caring and delightful, very courteous and friendly. I depend on the staff's help and efforts greatly, as I am unable to be there all the time, due to my work schedule. My mind is at ease and we are very happy with all their services. The staff is courteous, professional, caring and friendly.

The home is located in an old but peaceful neighborhood. It is close to the historical places and recreational opportunities here in Oregon City such as The Elevator, Clackamette Park, museums, McLoughlin House and the like.

The home has 4 private rooms with 1/2 bath each and a wheelchair accessible shower room.