Sit Well Home Care Services - Marietta, GA

Sit Well Home Care Services - Marietta, GA has yet not published prices.

FIVE STARs for Sit Well Home Care Services

Don [Removed] has provided exceptionally care for my husband who has been stricken with early on-site Alzheimers. His experience, professionalism and flexibility has provided us with a sense of comfort during a difficult time. Don is a very caring and trustworthy individual. Both my husband and I have a great respect for him as an experienced care provider and a person.

While my husband is in his care while I work, I have no hesitation in leaving him in Don’s capable hands. He logs the high points of the day in a notebook so I'm aware of how much he has eaten and his activities. He is also very willing to help out around the house, which allows me more time to spend with my husband. We feel very blessed to have him as our care provider.

I would highly recommended Sit Well Home Care Services for anyone in need of kind, supportive and knowledgeable care for your loved one.

I chose to hire Sit Well Home Care initially for my father, who has been diagnosed with Frontal Lobe Dementia. My father’s dementia progressed rapidly and he quickly became difficult to manage at home. We have my father living in an Alzheimer’s facility and Sit Well Home Care provides exceptional care services to him. My father has responded tremendously to their attentiveness and thoughtful care and has, as a result of the Sit Well teams nurturing, actually improved! In addition to Sit Well Home Care providing care for my father, we have since hired them for in-home care for my mom. Their caregivers are extremely polite and respectful, but most of all, flexible. They are willing to go out of their way to provide excellent service for their customers. It has truly been a pleasure knowing that my parents are in excellent hands.

Sitwell Home Care Review

I have been extremly pleased with Don Sitwala the owner of Sitwell Home Services and his wife lena. They came highly reccomended by Dunwoody Adult Day Care and so I started using them. Everyone that they have sent me , including of course Don Sitwala have professional , very caring and very dependable. They even visited my husband in the hospital while he was sick. Their care is outstanding and they will do most anything you ask them to do - very helpful and considerate. I would highly reccomend them if you need day care help.

I strongly recommend Sit Well for Home Care Services

"My husband has Alzheimer's disease and is 73 years old. He is at the stage where he he can no longer stay alone.

Thank goodness I met Don the owner of Sitwell a little over a year ago. He takes exceptional care of my husband which allows me the freedom to take care of errands and have personal time. As a result, Sitwell is my "go to" agency for companionship for my husband who I use without reservation.

There is an art to caring for another human that is disabled. It's important to preserve their since of dignity while keeping them safe. Don of Sitwell has mastered that skill. In addition he approaches his time with my husband compassionately, with enthusiasm, and professionalism. My husband is always at ease with Don. As a result, I feel extremely comfortable with my husband being in the Don's care and never worry.

It was important to me that I had a companion experienced with the personality challenges that occur with patients who have AD. Don does an exceptional job at distracting and calming my husband when he becomes frustrated or irritated.

Specific responsibilities include preparing light meals, going out for lunch or dinner (at my request), administering medication, light household chores, taking care of my 9mo old puppy, outings (such as going to park, walks, drives).

I strongly recommend Sitwell for home care services. I currently use the service 2-3 times per week and will do so for the foreseeable future. s "

Home Care

"The care I was given was superb. I felt well taken care of. Would hire these people again in a heartbeat."

I recommend Sit Well Home Care Services very highly

My wife whas dementia and family members were not successful in bathing her. We tried another senior care provider without success.

Sit Well Home Care Services was recommended by the Adult Day of Dunwoody where she is very well cared for and continues to be happy to attend. We interviewed the owners o fSit Well and agreed to try their services.

The caregiver they provided was able to bathe my wife on the first try, and has been doing so twice weekly ever since. The caregiver has become my wife's friend and looks forward to her visits.

I am pleased to recommend both Sit Well and their caregiver very highly. They are caring. loving and effective senior care providers.

A Marietta, Ga, Non -Medical home care provider may be able to help you remain in the safety and comfort of your own house.
Sit Well Home Care Services LLC is locally owned and operated company that offers excellent customer service and courteous treatment.
We have fully licensed and insured caregivers who are meticulously screened in order to ensure that you receive high quality care.
We provide families with a cost effective alternative to nursing homes and assisted living centers.
Our friendly and professional staff is ready to assist you.