Home Care Assistance - Atlanta, GA

Home Care Assistance - Atlanta, GA has yet not published prices.

didn't have enough staff to handle their client load

The initial people that came in with Home Care Assistance did a great job selling the service. However, they didn't have enough staff to handle their client load so they subbed out nursing staff. The lady we got fed him and made sure she got him from point a to b but she watched TV all day did not engage him in any way. I also noticed one day that she pulled him up by the seat of his pants, I just thought this was really inappropriate. So I called to complain and get someone else out here but I didn't hear back from them for weeks. So I had to terminate the service. I realize they were short staffed but they are still responsible for holding up their end of the bargain. I am not satisfied at all.

My brother seems to be pleased

Although I don't live in the same city as my brother I keep in touch with him often. He seems to be very pleased with the services provided by Home Care Assistance. They primarily serve as a driver for him and get him to appointments when needed as well as helping with meal preparation. My brother hasn't had any complaints and for that I am very appreciative. Utilizing home care has given my brother an opportunity to stay in his home longer. So as long as he's happy, I'm happy!

The Best Resource I have Found!

Excellent service that has been needed for a long time. Professional, caring assistance. 5 Star Rating!

Satisfied Customer

Every contact I had with Home Care staff was positive and helpful.
Any requests made were handled promptly and professionally.
I am completely satisfied with Home Care.

Excellent service

All contacts have been positive and professional. I am glad I have assistance and information.

Christine very professional...

Christine very professional. I have decided to try her community. Andrea also thinks we are good match.

Excellence in Home Care services

A bit of background on myself, so that you may know where my review is coming from- I am a Nursing Supervisor in a very large Atlanta hospital . I manage over 300 RN's, LPN's, Patient Care Techs, and Surgical Techs on a daily basis. My review of Home Care Assistance service comes not only from an emotional place, but from my daily professional experience.

Our family has found the service to be incredibly professional, attentive, and thorough. All aspects of our experience have been exceptional.

This was our first time needing a caregiver and all of our questions were answered quickly and follow up was superb.

The Assistants assigned to our Father are top notch and he is thriving under their care. I cannot recommend this service enough. From a professional and emotional standpoint, Home Care Assistance Service cannot be beat.

Home Care Assistance helps seniors stay independent no matter where they are! Imagine a home care agency that takes the time to sit down with you to understand your needs. A company dedicated to giving you personal attention at every level. At Home Care Assistance, that is our goal.

We are committed to providing the best, most experienced, compassionate caregivers to our clients. Our caregivers are bonded and insured, screened for honesty and conscientiousness, and are experienced with older adults. Our specialty is live-in care, and hourly care provided in 26 metro Atlanta counties.

Home Care Assistance promotes health and independence for seniors while offering support and respite for their loved ones.