Sheiferd Residential Care - Hayward, CA

Warm, safe and homey place

The day I meet [Removed] at Sheiferds I knew this was the place for my grandmother. It has a warm, safe and homey feel. I have been taking care of my grandmother by myself and was worried about this whole experience. I went to a lot of place and none of them gave me any security. My grandmother could not stay on her own any more.[Removed] and [Removed] took all that fear away.They do everything for her like I did. My grandmother is happy there. [Removed] and all the caregivers are so sweet and caring. I am very great full for them. I wish there were words to express how I feel about them.

Clean and Caring

There are two words to describe the Sheiferd Residential Care, Clean and caring. They have very nutritious food. The care givers take them for walks in the pretty sunshine. This is a great community. It is very clean and friendly. The value is also excellent. They take good care of the residents and offer many activities to keep them busy. I'm happy that my mother enjoys living at the Sheiferd Residential Care.

Sheiferd Elderly Care focuses on the needs of the elderly community by providing care, supervision, and assistance with activities of daily living such as bathing, grooming, and feeding. Sheiferd is more than an elderly facility, it's a way of bringing the love of life to the elderly and relief to their loved ones.

Our goal at Sheiferd is to help you explore a longer, healthier, and happier life that is filled with activities and surrounded by new friends and second families. Our top notched facility is designed with you in mind - from sumptuous meals, caring and friendly staff, to health and wellness programs. Keeping you healthy and stress-free is our target.

Our facility is administered by a licensed nurse and a dietician with a psychiatric nurse practitioner as part of our staff -- making Sheiferd a truly one of a kind facility to help you live independently and comfortably. You would be hard pressed to find a facility with those qualifications and a low ratio of staff to clients at reasonable prices.