Sequoia Senior Solutions, Inc. - Petaluma, CA

Sequoia Senior Solutions, Inc. - Petaluma, CA has yet not published prices.

What a great service!

I needed to move my parents from California to Oregon and wasn’t sure how to get that process started. This agency was awesome and I couldn’t have done it without them. The person that helped me, [Removed], organized everything. The 2 caregivers they sent knew exactly what to expect with my parents and informed me of every update, making sure they were safe the whole way. The price they charged me was really reasonable as well. Our experience with them showed that they would do whatever it took to make sure we were happy and it really made a big difference. I absolutely recommend them.

the personal care assistant was everything I had hoped for.

Senior Advisors have a schedule we can grow with.

The Care Manager came out and did a review right away. She assigned a person to come out and be the Care Giver that would take care of our relative and he was available when needed.
It is easy to discuss our needs and we feel confident that as our needs change, they will also have the ability to increase our requirements.

A great service

We really liked this service while we had them. They came out to the house to help with light housekeeping, cooking and taking my loved ones to the store. They made setting up the service easy and the entire experience was wonderful. The caregivers were wonderful. We would use this service again.

A nice service!!

The contact person we first met with worked hard to help us and checked in with us to make sure things were going ok. The caregiver that comes out is great and mom really likes her. She is adaptable and helps with everything we ask her to.

They were very good when we needed them.

They were very good when we needed them. They were reliable, and friendly, and we never had a problem with billing. Everything went smooth. They did a good job.

I will never use them again

Working with Sequoia was a terrible experience. [Removed] doesn't know what she is doing as far as scheduling and really messed things. I had a vacation planned and hired Sequoia to be with my husband during that time. We confirmed a schedule and no one ever came. Thankfully my husband wasn't that ill so it wasn't detrimental to him. I asked for my money back and would never recommend them to anyone.

Completely Satisfied

We are completely satisfied our caregiver is very dependable and responsible. She does everything she is asked and above.

This home care service gave...

This home care service gave us an amazing amount of time ( initial information meeting and assessment of our Mom), easily 3 hours in all.

Our mission is to ensure a better quality of life for our elderly clients and their families, by providing dependable and affordable in-home care.

At Sequoia Senior Solutions:Immediate availability for hourly, 24 hour and live in caregivers.All caregivers are trained employees whose backgrounds have been throroughly checked.We create a care plan for each of our clients.We are available 24/7 should an emergency arise.Our Case Managers perform regular supervisory visits.We maintain Workers' Compensation coverage for all caregivers.

If remaining independent in your own home is important to you, we can ensure that you or your loved ones are able to enjoy the comforts of home for as long as possible.