Seniors helping seniors - Chattanooga, TN

Seniors helping seniors - Chattanooga, TN has yet not published prices.

Staff is always there

While looking at different home care agencies, we thought Seniors Helping Seniors was a better fit for my mother. The other agencies were privately owned and we didn’t want to be in charge of scheduling. We wanted someone to always be there for my mother. My mother had a care taker 24/7. They have a very good staff and they are always there. Sometimes they may have seemed too needy, but I think that was a good thing for my mother. They helped with dishes, always helped with laundry, keeping up with clean towels and sheets, and they always try to help prepare meals. My mother had horses so the caretakers would try to get her up and moving and say things like “Let’s go see the horses”. Overall, as of now my mother no longer needs their services, but if she needs it again we would definitely receive service again from Seniors Helping Seniors.

Extremely helpful and understanding. I would recommend these services without any hesitation.

In the time that my mother received care from this service, it was wonderful! We enjoyed the young lady that came to the house, as she was sure to come in on time and cater to my mother's needs and requests. I was very happy with this service!