Preferred Care at Home Chattanooga - Chattanooga, TN

Preferred Care at Home Chattanooga - Chattanooga, TN has yet not published prices.

Care at home

We were not happy with the company of this service. The caretake comes to the home and give assistance with personal care and lite housekeeping responsibilites that are needed for his care. We would recommend this service for getting someone to come to the house when needed And we would recommend the care was taken that is helping us with excellent care.

Care in home

We are very happy with this in-home care service. They were very friendly and helpful in finding us someone to come to the home for care. We like the caretaker who is very nice and respectful. She is always willing to help with the household items that we ask and she has been a great help. We would recommend this service and the great assistance we have received here.

Great Home Care Agency

We had a very good experience with this home care agency. My father was well taken care of, and he no longer needs the home care. I was satisfied with everything they did for us. Our caregiver was great. She showed up on time, was very caring, and kind. The agency was easy to work with, and were quick to respond to any of my questions. Everything worked out very well, and I would recommend this home care agency.

Satisfied With This Home Care

Everything is working very well for us with this home care agency. They are caring for my husband and his need very well. The care givers have been great. I'am satisfied with the services they have provided us with. I know he is safe and in good hands. I would recommend this home care agency.

They have done a good job.

They have done a good job. We haven't had any complaints. They have worked out well for us so far. We have been satisfied with their service.

My Parents Are Happy With This Home Care

My parents are doing well since they started to receive services from Preferred Care. The care giver's they have sent has been great. They are attentive to my parents, and also follows my directions very well. This is a good agency and has been great to working with them. This is a great home care agency and I would recommend it.

We have found them to be very helpful and they have been good drivers too.

We will have a consistant two people and a back up. They do a fifty state background check on their caregivers. They were completely honest and forthcoming with us. We have found them to be very helpful and they have been good drivers too. Jessica came to meet with us and made us feel very comfortable. We have been using them a little for a year now but will be using them more soon.

Preferred Care at Home is dedicated to providing reliable, compassionate and affordable care to the Chattanooga community. The care we provide improves quality of life while safeguarding independence and dignity in the home, or wherever our clients call home.

Some of our services may include meal preparation, hygiene assistance, companionship, medication reminders, light housekeeping, restroom help, transportation, and more.

Understanding that long-term care can be costly, we have built our reputation on offering quality services at affordable prices.

Contact us day or night. If you need someone to talk to about your concerns and needs, Preferred Care at Home is here for you. We truly care, and together we will find a solution.