5 Star Home Care - Chattanooga, TN

5 Star Home Care - Chattanooga, TN has yet not published prices.

Doing their best in a difficult situation

Our situation is a difficult one, as it can be hard for people with memory care issues to accept someone from the outside coming in to their home even if it is to help. We haven't really been able to find a caregiver that works every time, there is always a clash of personalities. But the caregivers from 5 Star are at least reliable, we've never had issues with scheduling or tardiness.

Cleaning all through once a week

I've had 5Star Home Care for about 2 months and am quite impressed with their service. The house is cleaned to my liking and Amy is very friendly. It is nice to have someone to talk to for the time she is here since my husband is a very quiet person and also has dementia. Neither he nor I need more care services at this time, but I always know they are available when we do need more care.

A Caregiver / Aide to care for your elderly at your home for trusted & dependable non-medical home assistance, bathing, medication reminders, meals, light housekeeping, laundry & companionship. Available 24 hours / 7 days a week. All staff are Licensed, bonded, insured, drug tested, background checked, and experienced. 4 hour minimum.