Senior Service of Washington - Seattle, WA

Senior Service of Washington - Seattle, WA has yet not published prices.

In-Home Reminiscent Care

Our care-givers are trained to work with the clients on creative projects, having fun building new skills and new experiences that enhance their lives while remaining in their homes.

Whether a few hours a day or long term care 24 hours a day, a CAREGiver can assist you. All CAREGivers are thoroughly screened, extensively trained, insured and bonded, matched to your preferences, professional and reliable.

Companionship Services

Offer elderly companionship and conversation
Provide respite care Monitor diet and eating

Check food expirations
Assist with evening and tuck-in
Aid with morning and wake-up
Arrange appointments
Assist with entertaining
Assist with clothing selection
Care for houseplants
Provide reminders for appointments
Discuss current and historical events
Participate in crafts

Prepare grocery lists
Clip coupons for shopping
Monitor TV usage
Mail bills and letters
Buy magazines, papers and books
Rent and play movies
Plan visits, outings and trips
Visit neighbors and friends
Maintain calendar
Maintain family scrapbook
Record family history

Home Helper Services

Provide Alzheimer's Care

Assist with laundry and ironing
Take out garbage
Change linens
Plan, prepare and clean up meals
Make beds Dust furniture
Drop off and pick up dry cleaning
Pick up prescriptions
Organize and clean closets
Assist with pet care
Shop for groceries and supplies
Prepare future meals
Escort to appointments
Accompany to lunch or dinner
Escort for shopping and errands
Attend plays and concerts
Escort to religious services
Attend club meetings and sporting events
Accompany on vacations and foreign

Caretaker help

The help was very good and very helpful. But only needed to have the caretaker for a few hours a day 4-5 max and the caretaker stayed for 10.5 or longer when it was not necessary. Wish I had known that ahead of time and made that more clear. But the care was good and the help was appreciated. And I would do it again but I would make clear the number of hours max a day that I would pay in advance first.

They're the best!

Over the years I lived in many different Assisted Living communities before my wife passed away. After she passed I decided I didn't want to live in a community and now live in the same neighborhood as my son. I have Senior Services coming in but not often since I don't need much assistance at this time. When they come they are delightful and coming from me that means a lot. When the times comes that I need more help i will continue to use them.

extrenley helpful

Their very helpful. Extremely helpful.

had a no show

Senor Service Washington needs to improve on the staff members showing up. They had a no show. Even if they were a couple of hours late they just wouldn't show up. Overall I would say it was satisfactory.

This service is a great asset for all residents.

The Staff is very friendly, and very, very receptive. We are very pleased with the care and service of Senior Service and would recommend them highly to anyone. This service is a great asset for all residents.

Great Services

Senior Services of Washington is a not for profit organization that specifically provides home care services for their clients. They do not advertise and the entire management staff is volunteer. They do operate on a sliding scale which is very helpful for most people seeking assistance.This service is a great asset for all residents.

Good experience

They try to find caregivers that match the person they give the care to. They’re very caring. It’s very important to them to find good matches between the caregiver and the patient. They haven’t missed any appointments.

Good Companion Care

It's only companionship care at this point but it’s good. I like that they’re personable and they accommodate our needs.