Senior Helpers - Pottstown, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Vacation coverage

Our need was for someone to check in on my father while my wife and I were on vacation. We contacted senior helpers through a 'Place for Mom'. The local organization was prompt in responding to our inquiry as well as setting up a face to face meeting with us and my father to review our needs. The service was exactly what we were looking for and at reasonable rates for the service provided. We were quite pleased with the outcome.

Senior helpers has been very helpful,...

Senior helpers has been very helpful, and the experience with them has been a fine one. They are good people, and they do a fine job. I'm using them on a regular basis now.

Senior Helpers has proudly serviced senior residents in Southeastern PA since 2007 and is available to assist in the home from 1 hour to 24 hours a day.

Senior Helpers provides non-medical companion and personal care services that enable our local seniors to remain in the comfort and familiarity of their own home. Senior Helpers provides companionship, assistance with errands and shopping, respite for family members, and personal assistance - all provided by our caring, compassionate, dependable and respectful CareGivers.

Please contact us for additional information or to schedule an in-home no obligation assessment.