Home Choice Companion Care - Trappe, PA

Home Choice Companion Care - Trappe, PA has yet not published prices.

Highly Recommend

Home Choice Companion Care was awesome in helping us hire the perfect caregiver. They called us back in a timely manor, introduced us to several well qualified candidates and was there every step of the way. Soray, the case manger is very professional and still checks in on my parents.The owner is kind and considerate and their 18 years of experience was the best reason for going with one of the best agencies around.
My parents love Julie and we highly recommend Home ChoiceCompanion Care.

Review of Home Choice Companion Care - Trappe, PA

My 91 year old mother needed a 24/7 companion. After a bad experience with another agency I was introduced to Home Choice Companion Care. Michael [Removed] owner of the agency has been a joy to work with. Mom was paired with Zena - a wonderful wonderful care giver. Zena s attention to Mom has been fabulous - I can’t say enough about her. My entire experience with this agency has been extremely positive. My only regret is that we didn t find them sooner

We have had some issues with our caregiver.

We have had some issues with our caregiver. The owner has not stepped up to correct the issue. I would not recommend this agency.

HOME CHOICE COMPANION CARE PROVIDES OUTSTANDING NON MEDICAL COMPANION CARE TO SENIORS WHO WISH TO STAY IN THE COMFORT OF THEIR OWN HOME. OUR MAIN OFFICE IS IN COLLEGEVILLE PENNSYLVANIA HOWEVER WE HAVE NINE OTHER LOCATIONS IN MONTGOMERY, CHESTER, DELAWARE AND PHILA COUNTY. OUR CARE GIVERS ARE CAREFULLY SELECTED AND TRAINED TO THE HIGHEST QUALITY STANDARDS OF THE AMERICAN CAREGIVERS ASSOC. ALL CAREGIVERS ARE REQUIRED TO KEEP A DAILY LOG OF EACH AND EVERY ACTIVITIE. WE OFFER GUARANTEED COMPATIBILITY AND AS WELL AS GUARANTEED STAFFING OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:

♥ Companionship

♥ Meal Preparation and Monitoring

♥ Assistance with Medication

♥ Assistance with bathing

♥ Weekly outings to friends and family and parks

♥ Daily stimulas activities, hobbies, baking, letter writing and current events

♥ Physical thearapy

♥ Laundry

♥ Running Errands

♥ Free home safety inspection and home Maintenance

♥ Recreational activities

♥ Salon and Spa services

♥ In - home barber shop

♥ Free birthday and holiday cakes

♥ Escorts to family over-night get-togethers

An Intake Coordinator will come to your home and conduct a FREE assessment. Available options will be suggested to assist you or your loved one while remaining in the comfort of their own home. Sometimes only a little assistance is all that is needed to live independently with dignity and respect. Our team of dependable, caring and friendly caregivers assist clients of all ages with non-medical home care needs.

Home Choice Companion Care will provide you and your loved one the piece of mind knowing that we are providing caregivers with experience and personality to ensure stability and personal attention while receiving the highest quality of care.