Senior Helpers - Peachtree City - Peachtree City, GA

Senior Helpers - Peachtree City - Peachtree City, GA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

It's working out pretty well so far.

It's working out pretty well so far. We are happy with them. I would give them a four out of five.

Exceptional Service

I am very pleased with the service provided for my parents. My mom seems to be a bit picky and was very happy with the nurse they sent. I couldn't be more happy with their services and would definitely recommend to a friend!

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

· Caring companionship · Running errands & shopping

· Medication reminders · Meal planning & preparation

· Light housekeeping & laundry · Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.