Home Helpers of GA - Newnan, GA

Home Helpers of GA - Newnan, GA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

I am very happy the help that we are receiving from this in home care service. The caretaker is always on time.She is a really good company for my mom and does a lot to help her as we need. She also does help with some light housework as needed. We would recommend other families to use this great service for the great caretakers and the good value.

Everything Is Well

Everything is going very well for my mother since she started to receive services from this home care agency. We have had a really good experience, and I'am pleased with all they have done for us. This is a good home care agency.

Highly Recommend!!

I highly recommend this company to any one who needs additional care for there loved ones at home. The staff have made my mother feel very comfortable in there care and have been very attentive to her needs. I have no complaints about the service we have been receiving from Home Helpers of GA.

Positive Experience

I've had a positive experience with the Owners and the CNA's that have come out to my home to take care of my Mother. Everyone has been helpful and very kind. They have been able to accommodate me in every area of need.
I would recommend them to anyone looking for Senior help.

Efficient caregivers

Things are going well with Home Helpers. The caregivers that have been sent out have been very helpful, professional and efficient which is hard to find in this line of business. We appreciate the company.

Working well so far

Using this sort of service is new to us, and it has taken some getting used to, but overall I think Home Helpers has done a very good job. The aides we've worked with have been friendly and helpful, and very reliable in terms of scheduling.

Pure Satisfaction

Home Helpers has been great. They helped me with respite care for my husband and did exactly what they were supposed to do. They were very reliable and I would definitely recommend to a friend!

Everything is going well

Everything is going well. This community sincerely goes out of there way to do a good job. My overall rating of this community is 5 stars. I would recommend the Home Helpers of GA. They do such a good job. I am glad my mother is comfortable here. It has been a positive experience. We have had no issues. I have no complaints. Everything has been going smoothly. This is a nice place for mom. Nice people.

Everything has been very positive, we have been very pleased with Home Helpers.

Everything has been very positive, we have been very pleased with Home Helpers. We have the same caregiver most of the time. We haven't had any problems with them being late or not showing up. This is homecare so the cleanliness and the activities don't apply.

Mission Our mission is to deliver the same quality of care that we would expect ourselves.

Vision Inspired by love,devotion and strength of family caregivers our vision is to provide the best care,in the least restricted environment,to those who due to illness , injury,surgery,pregnancy,childbirth or the aging process,need extra assistance to heal,recover or age with dignity.

Values We value the human spirit and the desire to live independent. We value integrity and doing the right thing. We value education and the thirst for always wanting to better one's self.We value loving people because all people matter to God. We value trust and take the trust bestowed to us very seriously.We value diversity in culture and in age.

Our goal Our goal is to be the best and to consistently exceed our clients and, our own expectations. By ensuring our staff is well informed and providing superior service,we will guarantee our clients well-being and ultimately our organization's success.