Comfort Keepers - Peachtree City, GA

Comfort Keepers - Peachtree City, GA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Exercise
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Help with Aging Parents Care

My family and I are extremely pleased with the Comfort Keepers group for their invaluable assistance with making decisions and helping us ease our parents into in-home health care services. They have given us tips and suggestions for handling delicate situations and are providing a wonderful care provider that both my parents are happy with. I would highly recommend Comfort Keepers to all who are faced with aging parents and need help in handling day to day care for them.

Great company to work with

We've had a great experience with Comfort Keepers so far. The CNA they send over has been absolutely stellar, and I'd give her 15 out of 5 if I could! All of the caregivers and office staff we've spoken with have been friendly and helpful, as well. I really like that they express genuine concern for the well being of both the patient, my Mom, and for my Father as well, who is her caregiver. The hourly rates they charge seem about on par with other homecare companies I investigated, although Comfort Keepers does seem to have more extras they charge for and higher holiday rates. I've also felt like their pricing structure and billing protocol has not been entirely clear, and I've caught a few mistakes here and there. The owner of this branch handles all these problems personally, however. He owns up to any mistakes they made, and comes out to the house to make sure they're corrected quickly, we've never had to go in to their office for anything.

Spoke with Dan in April 201...

Spoke with Dan in April 2013. His in-home service could be a viable option when Dad decides to have a caregiver in to assist him. As of now, he is not at that point.