Senior Helpers of Colorado - Centennial, CO

Senior Helpers of Colorado - Centennial, CO has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

I would give Senior Helpers an 8!!!!

The caregiver that comes to help my mom 3 days a week is wonderful. They help her around the house and are there for companionship as well as to assist her with some personal care needs. It was a little confusing at first when we were setting up the care but things have worked out great. I would recommend this service.

It's okay, the main people that come are great.

We use Senior Helpers as extra care in the community my loved one is in. The main people are great, but the ones that substitute aren't as good. We get the same main people consistently.

No call, No show

Our initial appointment went well with Tamara and Desiree. We wanted Desiree to come the next week but she couldnt set up a time. After a few day, she called and said she could come the following week, on Wed. Desiree never showed and never even called. Tamara assured me if someone couldnt makee it, they would call to see if it was ok to send someone else. And if no one else was available, Tamara would come. We are very disappointed no one even called. And, we waited 2 weeks to get this appointment. My mom really needed a shower So she finally called and spoke with Tammy, the owner, who sent someone else. Sabrina, my mom liked her but we are not sure if we are going to continue with this company or not.There is. A lot of competition.

Senior Helpers In-Home Care Is Giving A New Lease On Life For My Mom

Late on a Sunday night, I felt desperate: Mom was weeping from pain (she has NEVER been a weeper), would not follow her Dr.'s orders and go to a hospital, and had stopped eating. Trying to research answers, I left a message at aplaceformom.com that night. Promptly at 8 a.m. on Monday, Kayla, then Sandy, from a place for mom contacted me. Soon I had 3 referrals for Mom’s in-home care. Within an hour, Tamie from Senior Helpers called me, learned about Mom, and understood what was needed. In another 2 hours she was at Mom's home to meet with Mom and 2 of my sisters. The person she chose for Mom's in-home care was, and is, ideal; she was there the very next day! Carla's kindness, caring, and loving energy are giving my Mom a new lease on life and, I believe, extending her well-being and increasing her love for life. My gratitude to all of you!

Senior Helpers can provide you with a professional caregiver to help you with some things around the house so you won’t have to rely on your children or friends as much and so you remain independent in your home longer. We allow you to continue to enjoy the comforts of home and to spend more quality time with your families. We specialize in providing dependable and affordable in-home, non-medical care for seniors! Some of the services we provide are:

• Caring companionship • Running errands & shopping

• Medication reminders • Meal planning & preparation

• Light housekeeping & laundry • Bathing & grooming assistance

Our professional caregiver employees are fully screened, insured and bonded. We can develop a schedule that is convenient for you – from as little as a few hours a day to 24/7 live-in care.