BrightStar Care Louisville East - Louisville, KY

BrightStar Care Louisville East - Louisville, KY has yet not published prices.

The caregivers we have encountered with BrightStar have been courteous, kind and very supportive. I feel like they are part of the family.

Caring, knowledgeable staff

BrightStar handled my father's care at the end of his life with compassion and skill. I appreciated that they had trained CNAs providing the care and a nurse managing my father's case. They made a very trying and emotional time easier for my father, my family and me.

This is the care service that is inside the community where my loved one lived. They did good job and worked with her really well. They were even able to get her eating better before she passed.

Very competetive attitude ...

Very competetive attitude toward other agancies.

They have addtional accreditations

What really made a difference was BrightStar of Louisville has additional accreditation that other places didn't. We also really liked their representative, she was great. We looked at a total of three places. BrightStar is still kind of new and there was a bumpy start to mom's stay. There was a delay in getting her on the schedule and a couple of missed opportunities to contact her family about issues but nothing big. The staff is working with us and hopefully we'll all be on the same page soon.

Accredited by The Joint Commission, BrightStar Care of Louisville is locally owned by Louisville, KY natives Christian and Leslie McCutcheon.

Our experienced staff is dedicated to providing high quality, dependable non-medical home care and companionship. From assistance with bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation, light housekeeping, medication reminders, and any activity of daily living that may assist in the normal routines of life, whether recovering from surgery, end of life care, dementia care or needing an extra pair of hands in the home, BrightStar Care is here to help.

Our well-qualified, attentive caregivers provide peace of mind to clients and their families. We work to understand the needs of our clients and provide a customized care plan to match them with a qualified, pre-screened caregiver who is compatible with their needs. All care is overseen by a Registered Nurse and is available from one hour to 24 hour continual care with Guaranteed Caregiver Compatibility™.

Compassionate care, excellent service by skilled and attentive professionals. Please call us today for a free in-home assessment.