24/7 BrightStar - Orland Park, IL

24/7 BrightStar - Orland Park, IL has yet not published prices.

This place was awful. The police had to be called bc of the nurse that was provided. The girls in the advice were rude and unprofessional. Watch out for this company!!!!

Wonderful! Will be working ...

Wonderful! Will be working with them to in home care. The owner, Kathy Logan, truly understands Alheizmer's.

BrightStar home care

I selected BrightStar to provide home care for my very elderly mother. It's a challenging assignment in some ways, but I have been very pleased with the level of care provided. Not only are my Mother's physical care needs attended to, the care-giver assigned to my mother is equally concerned about my Mom's mental and emotional well being. I chose BrightStar because they provide a continuity of care that can flex and adapt as my Mother's needs evolve.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.