Senior Helpers - Atascadero, CA

Senior Helpers - Atascadero, CA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Care For Pets

Thoughtful, Caring, and Organized

My expectation is that they take care of my dad and they more than take care of that. Each of the caregivers have their own little things that they do. Some of the lady's run load of laundry all of them keep the bathroom and my dad's room clean. The care is very good. My dad is always clean and dry and fed when I get home all of them make sure to say goodbye before they leave.

I called and they had Andrew who is like their liaison who comes out and evaluates you parent or whoever and he happens to be a friend of my son's. So we started with them and I have stayed with them since June. The people in the office are absolutely amazing. the scheduling people are great. I call them and say I need and extra hour on this day and this day and they always take care of it. I went in to pay a bill and the owner made sure to introduce me to her husband. They are extremely thoughtful about their caring for your family member. I don't have any complaints. I have never been without a caregiver.

*Bonded, liability, background checks...

*Bonded, liability, background checks. *Insured with Lloyds of London *Mim. 3 hrs. $20-27 hr. *Caregivers training for Alzheimers. *Will be assigned a main caregiver *24 hour telephone service for emergency needs. *They will invoice every 2 weeks.

Situated in the rolling hills of California's Central Coast, the Atascadero office provides exceptional care giving and companionship services. Our central location allows us to serve a large territory - we are proud that our employees are available throughout the Central Coast. Our services include light housekeeping, personal grooming, companionship, meal planning and preparation, transportation to appointments, medication reminders, ambulatory assistance and assistance with miscellaneous errands.

Seniors Helpers is a strong advocate for seniors that served in the military. Through our partner, Veterans- Express, we can assist our clients in applying for home care benefits from the Veterans Administration. The VA has a program that can reimburse veterans for home care based on certain qualification criteria.

An integral part of Senior Helpers' care model involves personal companionship; caregivers organize indoor and outdoor activities such as reminiscence exercises, current events discussions, movie hour, scrap booking and outings to visit neighbors, friends and local entertainment venues. Senior Helpers has developed a non-medical Alzheimer's training program for its caregivers as well, which supports its mission of preventing premature institutionalization.