Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA

Home Care Assistance - Santa Barbara, CA has yet not published prices.

Gets Mom "out and about" and provides me with peace of mind across the coast.

I'm writing today to let you know about the sustained exemplary performance of the caregivers at Home Care Assistance. [Name removed] has been providing tremendous care for my mom during these many months of day/night service. Whether taking her to movies, various restaurants or even accompanying her on a cruise, [name removed] has consistently assisted my mom in ensuring her enjoyment being 'out and about'. I fully understand that my mom can be quite the 'handful' at times, but [name removed] is able to smile through the challenges while maintaining her cheerful spirit. [Name removed] greatly alleviates many of my concerns since I live on a different coast. [Name removed] proactively keeps me informed via texts if there are problems that must be immediately addressed (i.e. car mechanical issues, plumbing issues, etc.) so it enables me to quickly resolve the issue before it escalates.

[Name removed] has the skills, temperament and willingness to be flexible according to the client's needs while simultaneously ensuring they are safe and happy. I would classify [name removed]'s accomplishments and attitude is of the highest standard attainable. I greatly appreciate [name removed] diligently working to assist my mom and she is an exceptional employee that only reflects positively upon the quality personnel hired by Home Care Assistance.

I honestly do not know how I could have made it through these past weeks without all the support from you and the wonderful care giving team you put together for me and my beloved husband. These words do not express fully my heartfelt thanks to you for all you did to make this difficult time a blessing to me.

Good Home Care

Home Care assistance has been wonderful with all the help we have been getting from them. My mother has adjusted well to the help coming in and helping her out. They help with cooking and cleaning and anything else that my mother needs. This is a really great home care agency. They are very responsive, and the caregivers they send over to help are great. I would recommend this agency: it has been a great experience.