Senior Citizens Services - Blountville, TN

Senior Citizens Services - Blountville, TN has yet not published prices.

The best help for mom!

The caregiver from Senior Citizens Services has been a life savor. My mother was skeptical at first with having a stranger in her home, but this lady is more than just her caretaker, she is like a friend to my mother. She makes the experience very personal and keeps her really good company, we couldn't be more pleased.

They are great. My mom loves [Removed] her caregiver. Thanks for helping us out!

Friendly Staff!!

The Senior Citizen Services have wonderful staff. Although my mother has only used them a few times, they have taken her to run errands or to any appointments she needs t go to on time. My mother is happy with them so far.

Satisfied With This Home Care

We are having a great experience with this home car agency. Everybody has been very nice, and great to work with. They do have a change in care givers quite often, but the ones they sent out have been good. They help my father with cooking,cleaning,and personal care. I'am satisfied with the help they have provided us with. This is a great home care agency.

Great service

Very flexible schedule. Very professional

4 stars

Good service overall.

Our Search is Over

I am an Independent In Home Caregiver, I began looking for back up assistance for my employer with whom had a unpleasant experience in the past with a company, which made my search more difficult, I have researched many company’s, through a trusted friends recommendation I contacted Teri Gilliam @ Senior Citizens Services by phone with general questions as well as e-mailing important In Home Health questions I had put together, Teri’s response was quick, detailed, with the answers I was looking for.
When Teri came for our first home visit, she made a great first impression, Teri sat down with my employer and I, we learned more about the company, employees, the additional services provided.
Teri explained the company’s services in detail, too our understanding, Teri got to know my employers needs and wants as well as mine, and by the end of our meeting I knew my search was over.
In working with Teri and the employees, the level of compassion, detail, honesty, flexibility, willingness to give the best care possible and professionalism has been fantastic!
It has been a pleasure working with Teri and the employee’s, I have seen first hand Teri goes above and beyond to help her clients and employees.
In addition, my employer has been impressed with the company and employees, my employer and I have recommended Senior Citizens Services to others.

Stop searching for assistance for a loved one, your home!

From the 1st time I contacted Terri Gilliam @ Senior Citizens Services, she & her staff have been nothing but professional & willing to do whatever it took to make me comfortable in assisting my mother with her needs. The price is very reasonable & I could not ask any more on her communication with me, due to me being in Northern KY. & my mother residing in Bristol, TN..

Teri Gilliam

Thanks So Much!

They were all friendly and would show up on time.

They were fine, but we needed the same caregiver, not multiple different ones. They were all friendly and would show up on time. Anytime we dealt with the administration they were friendly and acommodating.

Teri Gilliam

Thanks So Much!

We provide service in the clients home. We take care of any activities of daily living except medical procedures. We provide inhome care for just a few hours or 24/7. Services include personal care, meals, house cleaning, transportation, medication reminders, power of attorney, administer of estates, funeral arrangements and much more. Have a need, just call us.