Comfort Care - Knoxville, TN

Comfort Care - Knoxville, TN has yet not published prices.

• Incidental Transportation
  • Laundry services
  • Respite care available
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands

In home care for mom

We really the service that we have received for the nice staff. They were able to assist us in getting someone to come into our home for the care for mom. The care taker is very kind and helpful for the needs for mom. We like that she is on time and helps with personal care and some home keeping. We would recommend this service and the care taken to other families.

Comfort Care provided 24/7 care for my father. They were with him for over 6 months during this time we had the same 8 regular caregivers. Sometime we would get someone new but the staff was well trained for my dad's condition. We have now lost him but was very proud to have the caregivers with him when he left and to comfort the family. They did the ick stuff and we were able to just be his kids, they lifted a lot off of our shoulders.
The most important thing is they loved him, he loved them and they made him happy.
[Removed]

They Did Their Best

They provided good services for my friend, she had no complaints. Some of the caregivers were okay and some were not trained very well. Some had never put a patient on a commode. They did their job as best as they could.

Amazing Company

I have used this company for several years. They have taken care of my family member for years. They have always been there when we needed them and are with my family member 7 days a week. It is a relief knowing that someone is always there with them. I could not ask for a better company to bring into our family dynamics. Anytime we have problems they do get resolved, anytime we have questions or concerns they are handled even on the weekends. I am so thankful for a company who treats the clients like family. Thank you so much for being apart of our family

They make it seem easy

We needed only three days a week for personal care for my Dad's sister. The office staff was so accommodating and very easy to work with. They found the perfect caregiver. She was knowledgeable and respectful and very gentle. They took all the uncertainty out of, what could have been, a stressful situation.

We highly recommend Comfort Care.

I came on this site today with the happiest of hearts. Then I read the reviews - then I got mad. Let me tell you how these people helped me with a very close friend.
My friend was in the hospital with no family around thru another friend I was told of this company. The lady (I will not use names) came to the hospital stayed with us over two hours. To be honest I thought she was just selling her company which by the way sounded great. Well let me tell you what a time we had - her and her caregiver met us at the house as he was being transported in an ambulance. First day and caregiver great then oh my gosh downhill from there. I didn't like the other caregivers my friend didn't like the other caregivers so it took us to open our selves up to others, he needs 24 hour care.
This is what I did not realize, they don't have caregivers just sitting around waiting on a patient to come. They started working on moving people around to get us the care we needed - some good some not so - then about 3 weeks later we had a working schedule with good caregivers. The one I really didn't like - is one of the best. They all have different methods to providing care - that was 3 months ago and this is what I have learned.
1. They did not pull caregivers from other peoples home to benefit me. I appreciate this now, not then, but I would not want them to pull mine for someone else.

2. I gave them a chance this is not easy and they want to provide the best care but this is my friend and I could be a little over protective. Which now everything is smooth and I am completely at ease.

3. My friend could not go to an assisted living as he cannot stand or walk so the only other option was a nursing home. This is really why I came here today:

THANK YOU - YOU MAKE MY HEART SING WITH JOY - MY FIREND ISN'T GONNA GET BETTER BUT THE QUALITY OF LIFE YOU BRING TO HIM IS UNIMAGINABLE. HE HAD GIVEN UP ON LIFE AND NOW HE WELCOMES EACH DAY. THANK YOU THANK YOU

FOR THE PERSON WHO WROTE THE BAD REVIEW - GIVE THEM A CHANCE - WORK WITH THEM - THEY WILL GET IT RIGHT

Great Care Taker

We are not happy with the care with this service. They have one care taker that we are happy with that we are now using and my father is happy with the help that she is given This caretaker is arriving on time. She is helpful with the care. We like that she will keep him company watching television. She does helping with the cooking. We are happy with this care taker, but not with the service. I would recommend other families might consider other options.

Kent Blackwelder

I am sorry that you are happy with your caregiver but appear unhappy with our company. I am not aware of any outstanding issues with any of our service recipients but if you'll contact me directly, I will address any problems you may have.. Thank you for the review.
Comfort Care Director

Does a Great Job!

These folks does a great job with my mother and I trust them to keep her safe and happy. They don't just babysit her but keep her active with shopping, trips, beauty salon, etc. She loves her caregiver. Thumbs up.

Kent Blackwelder

Thank you for your kind words. It is our goal to increase the quality of life for everyone in our care.

The perfect match for my aunt!

Comfort Care has taken such great care of my Aunt. She was going to have to go into a nursing home, but we decided to try in home care first. These folks have made such a difference in her quality of life. The caregivers take her shopping, to church and just give her a reason to get up and about each day. Her health has improved in the time we have been with Comfort Care. Thank you so much!

The perfect match for my aunt!

I had a horrible experience with the company and caregivers. They would not show up or even bother to call that they could not make it. I would not recommend them to any friends or family they would not follow up with us it was the worst experience. My father deserves great care they did not provide this for him.

Kent Blackwelder

I have not heard of any issues with our caregivers with any service recipient. If you would contact me, I would be happy to assist you. Kent Blackwelder/Director

I would recommend!!

The caregivers with Comfort Care are there for my mom. They are on time and assist her with cleaning and personal care. We do have therapists coming in and the caregivers are there to help them if needed. I have had good communication with the office and they work quickly to resolve any issues that may arise.

We were happy with the agency and the services provided.

Luckily our loved one's health improved to the point of not needing their services anymore, but they did a great job. We were happy with the agency and the services provided.

Comfort Care is family owned locally, not franchised, so your personal service and satisfaction is our only goal. We are a family of employees who are committed to making sure we provide quality in home care for all of those under our care.

Our Care Adviser sits down with all prospective clients or client families to explain our services, the costs and what can be expected of our Comfort Caregiver. She will devise a customized care plan to fit the needs of you or your loved one. We realize that everyone’s needs are different.

Our Case Manager ensures the professional and ethical behavior of all of our Comfort Caregivers. She spends a great deal of time with ongoing caregiver training and makes sure they are well aware of the needs of the client in relation to their customized care plan.

Our VP of Operations is responsible for the overall efficient operation of our company and dealing with all of the needs of the clients and our employees and making certain that our best practices procedures are being implemented.

Our HR/Crisis Manager is committed to making sure that all of our procedures and best practice requirements are being met by our caregivers and to respond quickly to any issue that may adversely affect anyone under our care at any time day or night.

Our Director has only one goal and only one requirement that must be met by all of Comfort Care employees. That is for everyone who participates in the administration of our services understands that we are not dealing with money or profits. We are dealing with people who need us and because of that will not tolerate anyone who has anything less than the TOTAL best interest of our clients at heart.