BrightStar Healthcare of Bristol - Bristol, TN

BrightStar Healthcare of Bristol - Bristol, TN has yet not published prices.

Don't do it!!

The worst! The employees are disrespectful and do as little work as possible. I needed these services for my mother but its not worth it. After working all I day and taking care of my kids I had to re do everything the caregiver was supposed to. The people in the office only care about how much money they can get out of you not the quality of work their employees do. Go to another company!!

After talking on the phone with direc...

After talking on the phone with director we agreed to meet at my in laws. At that meeting we signed the papers and will have the first in home care visit soon. This will be for light cleaning of bathrooms and floors and to get to know them better. In the future maybe sit so mother in law can runs errands or maybe help to go to medical appointments.

Life is so much more than a to-do list. It's a series of moments with the people we love, making memories that make up a lifetime. BrightStar understands this, and is committed to making more of those moments possible in the lives of those we care for.

We created BrightStar because we once needed help caring for a loved one, and we didn't know where to turn to give her the help and care she needed and deserved. We provide the full continuum of homecare, childcare, staffing and support services for individuals, families and healthcare facilities. We help keep parents and grandparents out of nursing facilities and in the comfort and familiarity of their own homes, as well as assisting parents with their childcare needs. We can provide every service available at a nursing facility in the comfort and familiarity of your loved one's home. From companionship, to toileting and hygiene assistance, to in-home blood draws and around the clock nursing care, our services are available to meet our clients' every need and make more possible in their lives.